Fedor cares about the long term money

The Mammoth -  interesting thread.

however, if he was truly interested in big money then he may want to consider losing those leaches Millen & co who can only be bleeding him dry at this point.

Yes that would be good if things are what they seem. But knowing a bit about Russia and sports, you never know what hidden factors are involved. They do have a 'bit' of organized crime in the country. This is just a guess, I may very well be wrong.

Fedor is unique because he is attached to a company and his best-interests cannot be considered apart from the best-interests of the company. If the UFC wanted him, they could have made an offer for M-1 Global.

LOL @ not being able to quit the UFC...Quinton Jackson pities the fool.

Ampleforth - LOL @ not being able to quit the UFC...Quinton Jackson pities the fool.

He's not a champ, and he wasn't trying to fight for another organisation.

I like how the poster acts like he knows Fedor personally, because to know his motivations and such you pretty much would need to.

Nope, I've just read and watched plenty of interviews, and unlike some of you have a good enough memory to remember what he said.

Ampleforth - LOL @ not being able to quit the UFC...Quinton Jackson pities the fool.

If Quinton wants to fight professionally again he wouldn't be able to fight in any other organization other than the UFC because of his contract. His contract had NOT expired so he would be stuck in the exact same situation as Couture was when he tried to "quit" UFC

laqueus - .....

He's not fighting because he loves the competition.
He's not fighting because he wants to be the best.
He's not fighting for recognition.
He's fighting for money, which is to support his family, so really he's fighting for his family. That's all he cares about.

Which makes the irony that he actually IS the undisputed best even more sweet!
Not to mention it makes him the SMARTEST fighter out there as well
Even better IMO