Fedor choosing Bellator is tip of the spear

Don't think other fighters aren't thinking...

"Fedor went there... why not me?"

Why continue to take it from the Egg when I attend a raging Coker party?

hes not in bellator. he signed with the new japanese promotion.

pay fucking attention people jesus christ

Wasn't that supposed to happen when he went to Strikeforce?

Absolutely OP, same thing happened in Strikeforce that's why they are the powerhouse they are today. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Fedor fan. He is probably my second favourite fighter after Shogun and I believe he is unquestionably the GOAT but who does he even fight outside the UFC?

I doesn't annoy me that he hasn't signed to the UFC but it does annoy me that I won't get to see any of the matches that I actually want to see.

I'm a fight fan. I don't care where I watch him fight but I want to see him fight relevant matches.

I'll still watch. Hopefully he looks great and goes to the UFC to rematch Werdum for the strap in early 2016....

I'm sure there's a lot of fighters that wish Scott Coker gets more money to be competitive. He has built a promotion from the ground up without making himself the star and running down the fighters.

rockwell - I'm a huge Fedor fan. He is probably my second favourite fighter after Shogun and I believe he is unquestionably the GOAT but who does he even fight outside the UFC?

I doesn't annoy me that he hasn't signed to the UFC but it does annoy me that I won't get to see any of the matches that I actually want to see.

I'm a fight fan. I don't care where I watch him fight but I want to see him fight relevant matches.

I'll still watch. Hopefully he looks great and goes to the UFC to rematch Werdum for the strap in early 2016....
Exactly this. Phone Post 3.0

well his choices prob were Main Event a HUGE NYE Bellator/Japan co-promoted event or be buried on the 3rd fight down behind the 2 girls fights at ufc193 vs Bigfoot or AA.

Very disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

This is fantastic!

Go to bellator to fight fedor... I love it Phone Post 3.0

"Just the tip"

Don't get your hopes up guys Fedor will never fight in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

I wonder which UFC heavyweights are nearing the point that they could fight out their contract to go for a huge pay day against Fedor? Phone Post 3.0

tenchu - Wasn't that supposed to happen when he went to Strikeforce?
And Affliction? ? Phone Post 3.0

It's not that I think Fedor has to fight in the UFC in particular, it's just that the UFC has ALL of the relevant HW fighters so fighting anywhere else feels pointless.

I personally think he is simply having a few warm up fights then will go to ufc. He would be an idiot to dive right in the deep shark infested ufc waters after a three year layoff of swimming. Phone Post 3.0