Fedor coming to the ufc dana confirms

https://instagram.com/p/7AnUyJCu7W/

Base on his instagram says he is coming soon and Dana confirms.

Holyshit is this real life. Phone Post 3.0

Long overdue.

Love it!!! Phone Post 3.0

Dana confirmation if a blue will be so kinds.

http://imgur.com/X8a2A5s

So fucking happy right now. Phone Post 3.0

Not a confirmation unfortunately. Just a tease. Phone Post 3.0

D TRE -

Sometimes Dana is just too epic Phone Post 3.0

OP is seeing things....

JoeMimic - That's DFW trolling bruh. I won't believe it until I see Fedor in the octagon.

How is that... nevermind. Phone Post 3.0

Can someone translate what Fedor said there? Phone Post 3.0

So if fedor says soon and dana responds with a happy face that doeant mean anything?? Really guys?? Got voted down to oblivion for trying to contribute.... I guess im a idiotfor seeing this has great news. Serves me right now let me go ahead and make a tread about what ronda had for breakfast last week might get more positive fedback from some of you faggots Phone Post 3.0

Better late then never. Finally. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - Can you not read broham? That's not Theodore's Instagram.
I don't even Instagram bro. Is this just a fan page for Fedor? How do you tell the difference? Phone Post 3.0

A smile isn't a confirmation you dirty whore. Phone Post 3.0

To those not taking this as confirmation, do you really think Dana and Fedor might BOTH be trolling us and Fedor isn't actually signed. That seems completely implausible to me.

Unfortunately, it's about 10 years too late. The fight fan in everyone wants to get excited about this but regrettably the reality is there's nothing to be excited about. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble -
Casual Kiwi - 
Rumble Young Man Rumble - Can you not read broham? That's not Theodore's Instagram.
I don't even Instagram bro. Is this just a fan page for Fedor? How do you tell the difference? Phone Post 3.0

Fan page. touch confirmed its not his, and moreover, Fedor doesn't even have an Instagram
But it was dana official intagram page that answer take that for what is worth. Phone Post 3.0

The issue is Fedor tagged bellator and onefc Phone Post 3.0

Dodge135 -
JoeMimic - That's DFW trolling bruh. I won't believe it until I see Fedor in the octagon.

. Phone Post 3.0

A decade too late. Wish he could have fought Randy at that time. Phone Post 3.0