Fedor Emelianenko: “Fight with Lesnar interests me

The man considered the best heavyweight on the planet, Fedor Emelianenko, has said it’s not only Randy Couture that he has on his radar, UFC superstar, Brock Lesnar is also in the frame.

When asked by RawVegas.tv about what he thought about Lesnar’s last fight and a potential opponent in the future, Fedor said: “I like Brock Lesnar very much. I haven’t seen too much of his fights, but I enjoyed seeing what I saw. I see him very strong physically and someone who has a lot of potential and a very bright future in the sport. It’s definitely a fight that would be interesting to me and a fight I would like to have and he would defiantly be a very worthy opponent.”

This is an interesting development on the Fedor front, with Lesnar seemingly impressing him greatly with his demolition of Heath Herring at UFC 87. Could this be lined up by UFC management as a potential second fight of a multi fight deal, designed to lure not only Fedor to the UFC, but set up the much anticipated match between him and Randy Couture?

By Michael Pepper.

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Story%20FedorwouldfightLesnar.html

Lesnar would destroy Fedor IMO.

i think john cena would give fedor problems too.

Better to get to Lesnar now when his game is so limited. Plus, not a bad way to increase your name recognition in the US for Fedor.

I would actually be interested in seeing that fight.

Of course he's interested, he only wants to fight guys who he knows he can beat.

I'm just kidding, but I wanted to beat whoever is coming on here to say it and actually mean it.

your opinion is bullshit IMO

Fedor had a hard time getting Hunt off of him.

Dead Meat imo.

Fedor would get destroyed. I mean, the way that Sylvia destroyed him was embarassing. Fedor has zero experience fighting guys bigger or stronger than himself.

Fedor likes to fight bigger guys and i think he sees Brock as one of the better (physically - not experience wise) bigger guys out there and wants that fight for that reason

Fedor is too quick for him and i think Brock would have serious trouble keeping up and fighting off a submission...

I'll pay to watch Fedor fight as many huge freaks as you can throw at him.

DiscoNfrno - Fedor had a hard time getting Hunt off of him.

Dead Meat imo.

fedor gave mark hunt top position. he will ko brock or submit him rd 1

Gemini2281 - I would actually be interested in seeing that fight.

I agree.

I would pay big money to see this fight

COOL_MO_D -

Seriously? no really, are you serious?

GenericAmerican - I'll pay to watch Fedor fight as many huge freaks as you can throw at him.

Hell yea. As a fan, I'm much more interested in seeing good/interesting fights then I am concerned who actually wins them.

Bigpapa42 - Fedor would get destroyed. I mean, the way that Sylvia destroyed him was embarassing. Fedor has zero experience fighting guys bigger or stronger than himself.

And it's not like Fedor could actually pull off any fancy BJJ submissions from the bottom since he trains sambo. He's no Frank Mir.

I want to see it two years from today.

Cmon guys, Fedor by sub in about 2 minutes

Brock would be fedor in the cage or street. He would demolish fedor

COOL_MO_D - 

LMAO!!!