Fedor Emelianenko: from love to hate

Entreri - Yeah he is awesome.

If he cuts weights like other fighters, he could possibly come at MW.

But there is no pussy weight cutting with Fedor.
He definitely can. Easily. He and I have the same exact body. If I can do it, he can do it. 

I haven't done it yet, by the way (lol), but I just know that I can.

uniqueid09 - Only kids think of it as hate.

I see it more as being bored with the hype over Fedor's invincibility, and his devotion to the M-1 Ponzi Scheme.

We must hear about the Fedor drama constantly, and after a while, it's made him seem a bit high maintenance, and well, smarmy.

Some people may see Fedor's cold calculation, and constant psychotic grin as endearing, but I see Fedor as a typical sly, sociopathic Russian who oozes arrogance.

Even his feigned humility becomes nauseating after a while. He's your standard Russian politician.

Youve been following MMA for 3 months, how can you be "bored" of anything?

We're  you bored watching Fedor hand everyone their ass for 8 years?

"If Brock Lesnar wants to be the greatest fighter in MMA, he has to beat Fedor. It isnt the other way round. "

DING DING DING

Yeah but that's different.

jpm995 - Of all the fighters in mma Fedor seems the most grounded, respectful and appears to be a regular guy. His training is so lo tech it's laughable compared to most camps. He's overachieved, consistantly beating fighters much bigger than him, he seems smaller than most 205'ers. He's beat most of the top heavys for the last 5 years. I can never understant the hate for him on here, i hope he never loses, screw you bastards.

voted up

yomamafool - 
jpm995 - Of all the fighters in mma Fedor seems the most grounded, respectful and appears to be a regular guy. His training is so lo tech it's laughable compared to most camps. He's overachieved, consistantly beating fighters much bigger than him, he seems smaller than most 205'ers. He's beat most of the top heavys for the last 5 years. I can never understant the hate for him on here, i hope he never loses, screw you bastards.

voted up

Fedor is a bit bigger then he seems... but could still make 205

IMO he'd never make 185 like the noobs a few posts above were saying

ttt

Zamiel - 
uniqueid09 - I see it more as being bored with the hype over Fedor's invincibility, and his devotion to the M-1 Ponzi Scheme.

God forbid a fighter with some stroke uses it to attempt to build a company that can legitimately rival the #1.

And he has pride in where he's from...what if the far-and-away top MMA company was in Russia, but the best fighter in the world was an American heavyweight who wanted America to have a legit worldwide MMA company so all top fighters American and otherwise wouldn't be at the mercy of one Russian company run by someone who buries fighters he has personal beef with?

quoted for truth.

Bisping Fan - If Brock Lesnar wants to be the greatest fighter in MMA, he has to beat Fedor. It isnt the other way round.

We have a winner!

Sorry Fedor nuthuggers, but he's about as relevent to mma as emmit smith is to the dallas cowboys. The day he signed for strikeforce was the day he became retired, imo. If he wants to be a promoter, then be a promoter. Signing on to fight the Bret Rogers of the world shows hes not interested in being a fighter anymore. Good luck, Ill catch him on youtube if he's not on free tv. I couldnt even be arsed to click "play" on the videos of his rolling session with Mousasi. No interst in that whatsoever.

Granpa - Interesting that a Russian site would blast him like that. It seems he's even losing some fans back home.

that site is included in UFC's payroll

the shuttle launch was awesome!!