Fedor Emelianenko VS Antonio Silva Prediction

Silva via sub Phone Post

I really hope he doesn't break his hand please don't jynx this shit

Fedor is a huge problem for anyone...his speed is amazing! He can get in, ko a guy, and get out before the guys hits the canvas! But don count Antonio out....if Antonio gets on top of him, there is no one that can survive Antonio g&p from the top. I am biased, I manage Antonio, and I loge him, but I am realisitic, I know that he might get Kod by Fedor, but we are working hard to close that hole! We are also working on Antonio to impose his game plan on Fedor, which can happen as well! Antonio is no slouch, and will bring it on in a fashion that you havent seen yet!

EvilMaster - Fedor will finish Silva within 1 round.
Oh great.

First fight ever where I am picking against Fedor.

Yeah, I am delusional...just been doing this for over a decade! telling you that this fight can go either way, just mark my words and remember them on the night of the fight. I am happy that there is all this thing about Fedor koing Antonio, because it simply takes the pressure off him...its all on Fedor, not that pressure realy seems to faze that guy! But he will come out with his aaa game, he cant lose this fight. This will be dramatic, but I challenge anyone that says that Jr is not a threat to Fedor aswell, and that Jr cant win this fight, thats just a stupid and unrealistic way of looking at it.

My prediction?

Pain.

double

AJDavis - Yeah, I am delusional...just been doing this for over a decade! telling you that this fight can go either way, just mark my words and remember them on the night of the fight. I am happy that there is all this thing about Fedor koing Antonio, because it simply takes the pressure off him...its all on Fedor, not that pressure realy seems to faze that guy! But he will come out with his aaa game, he cant lose this fight. This will be dramatic, but I challenge anyone that says that Jr is not a threat to Fedor aswell, and that Jr cant win this fight, thats just a stupid and unrealistic way of looking at it.

Youre absolutely right AJDavis. i wish you and bigfoot luck.

However I havent routed against Fedor in 7 years and i see no reason to do so now.

role model - 1 month screen name bet that Fedor finishes bigfoot in the first round. If he does, I change your name for a month. Any other result than a first round Fedor victory- you change mine for a month. Blues only. Any takers?

Are you a bad enough dude to take this bet??

AJ Davis' post is one of the most honest and BS-free I have ever seen from someone in a fighters' camp. Not sure what more you could ask from him-- "FEDOR BY KO RD 1!!! Er, wait..."

Assuming Fedor beats Silva, how do you guys think a Fedor v Overeem matchup plays out?

Overeem manages to keep it standing?

or

Fedor manages to keep him grounded?

Discuss

TitoOrtiz5 - 
Mocrates - Assuming Fedor beats Silva, how do you guys think a Fedor v Overeem matchup plays out?

Overeem manages to keep it standing?

or

Fedor manages to keep him grounded?

Discuss

Fedor keeps it standing and wins by knockout.

You think so?

I don't think Fedor would stand with Overeem.
I think he would treat it as a Semmy Schilt/HMC scenario.

You know, like i said, been doing this for many years! Jr could very well be kod by Fedor in the first...but wait a sec, dont you think we know about that too? We arnt going to sit around and wait for Fedor, we are going to do what we do. Jr is not going into this fight thinking about what Fedor will do to him, he will be thinking about what he will do to Fedor! But people, isnt this what makes it worth while? Isnt the thought that this fight could go either way what makes it the shit! As Iam emotionaly involved, the fight goes on in my head...Fedor bounces around and flashes in with one of those bombs that takes hair away from where it hits! No, wait, as that happens, Jr shoots in and lifts Fedor and slams him down, no wait...what will it be? Who knows? The moment of truth is a coming boys! Jr isnt going in there like a pussy! friends, he is going in there to fight his heart out! Fedor can be beat like anyone else! But Fedor, he cant afford to lose this fight! That makes for probably the best prepaired Fedor we have ever seen! But we in Antonios camp are aware of that, so we will field the best prepared Jr the world has ever seen! Things are just not simple as people would have them!

Assuming Fedor beats Silva, how do you guys think a Fedor v Overeem matchup plays out?

I think Overeem would dominate the standup and get takedowns if he wanted. Too big, too powerful.

TitoOrtiz5 - 
AJDavis - Yeah, I am delusional...just been doing this for over a decade! telling you that this fight can go either way, just mark my words and remember them on the night of the fight. I am happy that there is all this thing about Fedor koing Antonio, because it simply takes the pressure off him...its all on Fedor, not that pressure realy seems to faze that guy! But he will come out with his aaa game, he cant lose this fight. This will be dramatic, but I challenge anyone that says that Jr is not a threat to Fedor aswell, and that Jr cant win this fight, thats just a stupid and unrealistic way of looking at it.

Bigfoot has 0% chance of winning the fight. They could fight 1,000 times and he would lose every single one of them.

Did you just start watching MMA yesterday? Bigfoot has a pretty decent chance here. I like Fedor too but your trolling is ridiculous and youre obviously a douchebag for talking so much cash money bullshit to someone that is training Bigfoot.

you sir have just been voted down.

Please go to back Sherdog.

Its all good, everyone has their opinion, I am just trying to keep the rec straight! I dont need to bet on Jr, my bet was made years ago! Proud we got this far! Proud of jr as a fighter and a person, and it will stay tha way no matter what happens....but Jr is going in there to win!!!!!!!!

fedor, but he's not fighting a pushover. should be a good one

i predict the fight does not happen

Fedor wins by TKO Phone Post