Whoever's on it, wins.

Fedor can gas Mir out in one round. 

If fedor is patient, the knock will come,

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Fedor can gas Mir out in one round. 

If fedor is patient, the knock will come,

Fedor is a can, Mir is not. 

Mir by KO round one.

Both of them, especially Fedor, are faint shadows of what they used to be. Why is Fedor still fighting, doe he need the $$$?

It’s a question of who can ignore their base skills the most and which one of them will be caught by a big right while flat footed with no head movement first.

This fight is going to be so bad, lol. It’s a loss for anyone that wastes their time watching it.

huge Fedor fan but going with the Vegas bad boy here

FingerorMoon -

It’s a question of who can ignore their base skills the most and which one of them will be caught by a big right while flat footed with no head movement first.

Mir however he wants.

Chinny Dad Bod Sauceless Mir sleeps like Rip Van Winkle...

Fedor will win this, avenge his loss to Meathead, become Bellator champ, finally sign with UFC, beat Cormier to become heavyweight champ, defend the title until he’s exactly 69 years old, retire, become the president of Russia, challenge the U.S. president to a fight, and become the leader of the world. THE world Craig. 

No roids? Fedor. No rules? Frank.

And you all know it's true!

Fedor needs to avoid the ground at all cost. Even if Mir is rocked he should not dive into that guard at all. That being said I have Mir by kimura after Fedor jumps in his guard. 

I love both these guys. I am ok with whatever the outcome may be.

NEEBAH

Frank via first round KO.

These comments are funny. I predict Mir by flying heel hook.

Fedor gets into a sloppy brawl and gets caught in the first round again.