Fedor Emeliaprankster

I see they finally installed the emotions chip. Cool vid. Phone Post

Mousasi is thinking, "damn, I can't smack him because it's freakin' Fedor".

In Phone Post 3.0

I would give anything to have Fedor stick ice cubes down my pants

Funny as hell, thanks for posting.

lol at Hocky

Video is old but new eyes seem to be enjoying it. That being said, here's an older story that some of you may not have heard.

When Fedor and Alex were young kids, Alex, the younger brother, would often times annoy big brother, as brothers often do.

Fedor and Alex were on a long trip back home(walking), it was the middle of winter in Russia=dead cold.

Alex kept annoying Fedor, and Fedor wanted to get back at him. Fedor had a great idea. He suggested an ice cream treat would get his brother to stop pestering him. The real reason however, was that it was dead winter in Russia and making little brother Alex eat ice cream in the cold, made poor little Alex almost come to tears to the point he literally was begging older brother Fedor to not make him eat the rest of his ice cream.

Alex stopped annoying his big brother that day.

Since Zuffa aquired UFC, they have had TWELVE Heavyweight champions as of now.

Fedor Emelianenko has wins over FIVE of them.

Not bad.

An hour into the drive, Fedor and his English voice, attorney Steve Bash, sit down in the back of the bus to talk. Dream middleweight champion and Strikeforce light Heavyweight champion Gegard Mousasi is asleep in the row immediately in front of Fedor, and the Russian grabs each side of Mousasi’s chair, shaking it violently. Mousasi startles and Fedor laughs, saying something quietly to Bash.

“Turbulence,” Bash says.

Fedor turns to Mousasi and grins. “Turbulence,” he says.

While trying to find the specific interview about Fedor making his lil bro eat ice cream on a cold winter day, I find this.

Amazing article that is kinda old but I never read it and it has some good insight.

http://www.fightmagazine.com/mma-magazine/king-without-a-crown-fedor-emelianenko-co-find-their-own-way-535/