Fedor! Fedor! Fedor!

I feel like a 14 year old girl at a backstreet boys concert right now. My all time favorite is back, even if it's for a fight or two I don't care. He can do no wrong in my eyes. Que the haters aka Orcus etc, I don't care, WAR FEDOR!!!!!

Agreed!

well... except the 14 year old girl at the backstreet boys concert part

=)

So, bellator?

Where's he going to end up? Phone Post 3.0

I'll believe it when I see it.

Dana can't miss out on Fedor again. He needs to pay the man and give him an immediate title shot against werdum. Then promote the fight and produce the card just like 189. Bring back the pride intro girl and have fedor elevated from an elevator from below the ground.

Barry_BondsMVP - I feel like a 14 year old girl at a backstreet boys concert right now. My all time favorite is back, even if it's for a fight or two I don't care. He can do no wrong in my eyes. Que the haters aka Orcus etc, I don't care, WAR FEDOR!!!!!
My feelings exactly. Really hope it actually happens, i'll probably scream like a girl if they confirm a fight for him. Phone Post 3.0

Any chance he signs with UFC??!?!?? Phone Post 3.0

I expect him to sign with Bellator. He's been doing these meet and greets under Bellator, he has a working relationship with Coker already and seems to like him.

He needs to be in the UFC Phone Post 3.0