Fedor handled by Jerry Millen?

In the last EP of MMA Beat, it was mentioned Fedor was seen with Jerry Millen as part of his entourage recently when he came over for some Bellator event.

I think it's safe to say that if this douche is in any way involved with negotiations, there's 0 chance Fedor ends up in the UFC. Vadim is a decent guy in comparison.

What we'll get is Fedor vs Kimbo instead in BFC.

I hope this isn't what is going to pan out.

Gary Millen iirc

Does he still have frosted tips? Phone Post 3.0

Rumors are true, they are very close!

Stu Cazzo - Gary Millen iirc

Does he still have frosted tips? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, double checked and his nickname is Gary "Jerry" Millen.

touch - 

Add that fool to the list of questionable people around Fedor.

Mertvaya Ruka - 
touch - 

Add that fool to the list of questionable people around Fedor.

They make a nice company with Fedor's priest!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/450131/News-of-the-Weird-Fedor-spiritual-adviser-arrested-in-DUI-threats/

Poor Fedor... That guy is a douche...

I hope he brings in some better advisors Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul - Poor Fedor... That guy is a douche...

Lmao at Fedor being some retard that is controlled by a series of people. Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -

Lmao at Fedor being some retard that is controlled by a series of people. Phone Post 3.0
I have more common sense than Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

I bet you wouldn't submit this cat

touch -

VU Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

LMFAO!!! That cat looks terrified! LOLOL

I'd watch Fedor vs Kimbo Phone Post 3.0

oh NOOO. I am so sorry to hear this. Maybe Millen just crashed the entourage???

<br><br>
It's hard not to be judgmental about that guy. I know he was reppin The Grim for a time. I sure do NOT want to have Fedor's return reduced to Fedor vs. Brett Rogers in Bellator. Nor Kimbo nor Ken... I'm sorry, but that is just an injustice. I am praying for Dana to work magic. I've heard talk that Fedor is entertaining operating as an individual... not necessarily bringing M-1 along. Praying for that too.

PrettyBoy - I'd watch Fedor vs Kimbo Phone Post 3.0

Would never happen.  Kimbo's team doesn't have the money to buy off Fedor to take a dive.

Why does everyone dislike him again? It has be a long time and I forgot. I do remember there was something but I can't quite remember what it was.

I have met him a few different times and he was always really cool, each time we talked about MMA and it was a lot of fun getting some insight from someone who had been there during the Pride days.

Last time I saw him he was flying to Japan around New Years on the same flight as Me, him and Josh Barnett (also on the same flight) seemed to get along real well. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Josh hated him....? Maybe I remember wrong? Or maybe there has been some making up and rebuilding of bridges industry-wide.

He can't do that with DFW though, that's for dang sure. He interviewed Dana's mom... it was not cool no matter what you think of Dana.

From looking at his Twitter, it seems he's been with Fedor at the Bellator fan fests and accompanied him to the media events he did at the beginning of the yeat (CBS, SI, Spike, etc.).

Maybe he's advising him or maybe he's just a weed carrier?

I submit cats - 

I've always wondered this about Fedor. 

He's the baddest man on the planet, why does he let himself be controlled by money-grabbing scumbags. Dare I say it possibly shows a weakness in character (I stress the word possibly because Fedor is a boss, but still)

Bas exposed Gary Millen:

His massive post on Sherdog I think has been deleted but it's re-posted here:

http://www.mmanews.com/bas-rutten-tells-his-side-of-the-story-on-jerry-millenpride/