Fedor handled by Jerry Millen?

Is this guy his manager or something? Is that the reason UFC hasn't signed him yet?
Damn that would suck, I really wanna see this dude fight in the UFC.
Shouldn't the UFC have said something by now? I don't think it would be a money issue.

If he doesn't sign with UFC im blaming this "Jerry" guy.

Wasn't he the Baghdad Bob of Pride towards the end of the promotion? Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - 
PrettyBoy - I'd watch Fedor vs Kimbo Phone Post 3.0

Would never happen.  Kimbo's team doesn't have the money to buy off Fedor to take a dive.

DING!!!

DING!!!

DING!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

strict9 - Why does everyone dislike him again? It has be a long time and I forgot. I do remember there was something but I can't quite remember what it was.

I have met him a few different times and he was always really cool, each time we talked about MMA and it was a lot of fun getting some insight from someone who had been there during the Pride days.

Last time I saw him he was flying to Japan around New Years on the same flight as Me, him and Josh Barnett (also on the same flight) seemed to get along real well. Phone Post 3.0
Read the Bas Rutten interview on him Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - 

From looking at his Twitter, it seems he's been with Fedor at the Bellator fan fests and accompanied him to the media events he did at the beginning of the yeat (CBS, SI, Spike, etc.).

Maybe he's advising him or maybe he's just a weed carrier?

VTFU FOR "weed carrier"

hahahahahahahhahaha

Fudge Cake - Bas exposed Gary Millen:

His massive post on Sherdog I think has been deleted but it's re-posted here:

http://www.mmanews.com/bas-rutten-tells-his-side-of-the-story-on-jerry-millenpride/
Thank you Phone Post 3.0

touch -

I bet you wouldn't submit this cat

Will VU this tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -
I submit cats - 
lionsoul - Poor Fedor... That guy is a douche...

I hope he brings in some better advisors Phone Post 3.0
Lmao at Fedor being some retard that is controlled by a series of people. Phone Post 3.0

I've always wondered this about Fedor. 

He's the baddest man on the planet, why does he let himself be controlled by money-grabbing scumbags. Dare I say it possibly shows a weakness in character (I stress the word possibly because Fedor is a boss, but still)

Btw I'm not trying to be disrespectful to Fedor.

But it's so odd to see someone that great be controlled and manipulated so effortlessly by such weirdos. Phone Post 3.0

Nah, Fedor said his new manager Julia is stepping and negotiating for him. Phone Post 3.0