Fedor/Hendo fight

I'm fans of both and didn't know who to put money on. After seeing a huge majority of the UG write about how horrible Fedor is and always has been I've decided that I'm going to bet the house on Fedor.

You children are always wrong.

I think this fight is a complete toss up. Both fighters are very similar in style with Hendo having a wrestling edge and Fedor having the submission edge. If you take the last few fights for both men into consideration, then this is most likely going to be a slug fest. I think its going to be who lands the haymaker first. I am pulling for Hendo, I think he has more of a career left at this point and we would benefit from his win with more exciting fights.

I got Hendo.

I remember seeing Hendo's fight against Goes. I think Goes actually rocked him with punches and everyone figured Dan couldn't take a punch. One look at that mug and you can see how hard it would be to KO him. His head is shapped like Marv from Sin Citu.

The Swinging Richard - I got Hendo.

ALL DAY

I like Henderson but he has close to zero chance. Henderson could not be competitive at heavyweight.

Why do so many people have the Hendo with an American flag background picture?

Someone's going to sleep for the first time ever, can't wait.

Complete toss up in my mind. Fedor in his prime would murder Dan, but Fedor has pretty much lost his fire for fighting. So at this point, it's a 50/50 fight.

Shallow Graves - I think this fight is a complete toss up. Both fighters are very similar in style with Hendo having a wrestling edge and Fedor having the submission edge. If you take the last few fights for both men into consideration, then this is most likely going to be a slug fest. I think its going to be who lands the haymaker first. I am pulling for Hendo, I think he has more of a career left at this point and we would benefit from his win with more exciting fights.

I like Henderson but I think he's too small even? for the light heavy weight division. I dont se hows he gonna survive fedor, a guy whos has beaten fighter as tall as hung choi or as heavy as rogers. fedors not the but ive never seen anybody take an ass beating like that and still get up first, heart of a? champion you have to kill him to stop him. I? dont like henderson, looks like he wants to kill his opponents rather than fight them.