Fedor highlight-Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cb1qroQxYY

Ttt Phone Post

I have to say the music goes really well with the highlights considering its fedor and all.

The end fight clips of Coleman always make me laugh.

Especially him bringing his daughters into the ring.
One of the biggest WTF moments in MMA history, imo.

this a really well-made HL. editor did a great job.

Chimonos Revenge - The end fight clips of Coleman always make me laugh.

Especially him bringing his daughters into the ring.
One of the biggest WTF moments in MMA history, imo.

It really does make you question if Coleman had temporary brain damage when he made that decision :/

ttt

Wow...

Showcasing his amazing victories over such top ranked HWs as Goodridge, Fujita, a Jap. can, THEN he goes on to defeat 2 guys dumped from UFC (Sylvia and Arlovski).  Tim lost too many to count, including Ray Mercer, and Andrei lost what, 4, 5 in a row?  

Fedor was "great" for less than 2 years.   When he was beating Nog, Cro Cop, etc.   Once Pride ended (and even then he was fighting big Zulu and Choi for God's sake), he was pretty much over and his mystique ended.

^bashing by a mod?

frankiscool - <p>Wow...

Showcasing his amazing victories over such top ranked HWs as Goodridge, Fujita, a Jap. can, THEN he goes on to defeat 2 guys dumped from UFC (Sylvia and Arlovski).  Tim lost too many to count, including Ray Mercer, and Andrei lost what, 4, 5 in a row?  

Fedor was "great" for less than 2 years.   When he was beating Nog, Cro Cop, etc.   Once Pride ended (and even then he was fighting big Zulu and Choi for God's sake), he was pretty much over and his mystique ended.</p>

and you're a mod how?

Great video.

Im really past caring about arguing who is the GOAT so really don’t care if people do or do not think Fedor is the GOAT. All I will say is that anyone who trys to discredit Fedor in his prime is just a plain hater. Guy was a fucking beast and that’s all there is to it.

MOD posting above is full of it and there was no need for his comments. If those guys are so fucking easy to beat why don’t you go and fight them even now when they are all over the hill they would smash you.

frankiscool - 

Wow...

Fedor was "great" for less than 2 years.   When he was beating Nog, Cro Cop, etc.   Once Pride ended (and even then he was fighting big Zulu and Choi for God's sake), he was pretty much over and his mystique ended.

frankisadouche

Telamon - 
frankiscool - <p>Wow...

Fedor was "great" for less than 2 years.   When he was beating Nog, Cro Cop, etc.   Once Pride ended (and even then he was fighting big Zulu and Choi for God's sake), he was pretty much over and his mystique ended.</p>

frankisadouche

this

And I'm bashing how again exactly?

Also, feel free to reply to my post with anything that can back up how great Fedor is/was other than a one word attack.