Fedor honeywanged us

If Fedor would have told us he was fighting soup cans when he announced he was coming back - would you have still been so excited?

no...

He honey-dicked us all.

Voted up for the honey dick reference. Phone Post 3.0

We got Lexington Steele size honey dicked!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

We got stank dick Phone Post 3.0

Why are you surprised? It is was he has done his whole career. Phone Post

No lube either! Phone Post 3.0

It's only a successful honeydick if he has the money. This is more like a tranny flashing dick from across the street before any money has been exchanged. Only the weirdo's who were going to pay for dick to begin with will end up spending the cash, so the honeydicking was essentially useless. Kind of like in this Fedor situation.

Dana probably offered Fedor 15k/15k and 1k from Reebok.

And now we are upset he got a better offer, LOL.

I mean, seriously, does anyone here do business? You get an offer from one client, you shop around, and get an offer from another client, tell the first client "I was offered 2m to fight in Japan" and if they don't match it, its a no-brainer!

End of story!

Fedor: undefeated in bankrupting MMA promotions

evil veiled - Dana probably offered Fedor 15k/15k and 1k from Reebok.

And now we are upset he got a better offer, LOL.

I mean, seriously, does anyone here do business? You get an offer from one client, you shop around, and get an offer from another client, tell the first client "I was offered 2m to fight in Japan" and if they don't match it, its a no-brainer!

End of story!
No one is upset about the money. People are bummed he is fighting a no name fighter with a 1-0 mma record. Phone Post 3.0