Fedor: I have nothing to prove against Brett Roger

sirjoshua - has a translator yet says thank you very much to his good luck! ? I though Coleman said he has decent english skills and thought he understood english?

he probably can understand a lot, but talking it is difficult without training.
I can understand it because i can read anything in english but when i try to speak i sound like Walid.

he's right, he has nothing to prove with rodgers. and that is exactly why he has everything to lose and nothing to gain in this fight. if rodgers wins, get ready for the MMA world to explode.

fedor does have something to prove though. he still hasn't proven that he can compete in the best organization in the world which has the best fighters in the world. lol@ strikeforce and the "best P4P fighter in the world" fighting brett rodgers. yeah, he is definitely the top HW contender and definately deserves to fight the best fighter in the world. nawwwwt. come on fedor, man up and fight the best fighters in the world in the UFC.

the interviewer was awful.

Fedor will be the PrideFc, Wamma, Strikeforce, and Dream Heavyweight champion.

;0) Sackrider?!?!

Ariel Helwani is hands down the best MMA interviewer. And not long ago everyone admitted this. What, because he stated his OPINION on CroCop (right or wrong) all of a sudden he's not "credible"? Also, so what if he puts everyone but Dana White on the spot. It's called BEING SMART. Atencio, Fedor, etc. won't ban you from events, conferences, etc. but Dana WILL. I'd be the same way. It's just common sense.

P.S. Hi, Dana! kisses

Chris - he's right...

+1

He has been on top for so long, he has nothing to prove

SgtJustinTeplitz - 
Chris - he's right...

+1

He has been on top for so long, he has nothing to prove

YEAH...AT THIS POINT ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS FREDO IS IN THIS JUST FOR THE MONEY.

ohferfuxsakes - play with words Zimmerman and you do...

He answered that he had nothing to prove in his next fight...never mentioned Rogers.

Fedor has never fought in a Cage. Ive never seen a fighter who doesnt care one bit about what his fans or anyone else thinks about him. Kinda makes the whole idea of being a fighter Moot. Doesnt it? What does he fight for?

American_Ninja - 
ohferfuxsakes - play with words Zimmerman and you do...

He answered that he had nothing to prove in his next fight...never mentioned Rogers.

Fedor has never fought in a Cage. Ive never seen a fighter who doesnt care one bit about what his fans or anyone else thinks about him. Kinda makes the whole idea of being a fighter Moot. Doesnt it? What does he fight for?

Maybe he enjoys just fighting?
Maybe he enjoys the money?
Maybe his original drive was just to earn a living?
I'm sure you can think of a lot more reasons, this "for the fans" thing is most of the time not true anyway.

The UFC HW Contenders should be chasing the Undisputed HW Champion of MMA - Fedor, not the other way around!

At least Big Tim and AA had the nutsack to do so even if it was to no avail.