Fedor in EA's new MMA video game.... (pic)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/ew0k187/fedor3d.jpg

LOL raped

awesome lol

Fedor by armbar

RIP the heterosexual tendencies of that poor fellow's arm

TSMontana - RIP UFC Unleashed

I've played unleashed. Very nice game.

To have that game RIP, this one will have to be very awesome, which is hard to determine from this one image.

TSMontana - RIP UFC Unleashed

Great game.

is this from actual gameplay? we all saw how that original chuck vs rampage promo for undisputed ended up looking nothing like the final product

He isnt even doing the armbar correctly!!

shb - is this from actual gameplay? we all saw how that original chuck vs rampage promo for undisputed ended up looking nothing like the final product

It's EA, I'm sure that is an in game shot.

jaysonv2277 - He isnt even doing the armbar correctly!!

first thing that came to mind, lol

Ew0k187 - 
jaysonv2277 - He isnt even doing the armbar correctly!!

first thing that came to mind, lol

He needs to turn his fucking hand so the thumb is pointing up, and it's loose too. Im glad we're on the same page here. ha

Looks good, but I want to see in game video footage and not what could possibly be a prerendered image. Also, it's really going to be about the controls and gameplay that will make or break this game.

I really hope they have a better way of figuring out a knockout punch and not the randomness of Unleashed. You can hit someone with multiple hard clean shots, but then the other guy knocks you out with just one after being rocked. Also, I wonder if they will have the option for Japanese rules instead of the Unified.

"He needs to turn his fucking hand so the thumb is pointing up, and it's loose too. Im glad we're on the same page here. ha "

Forget that. Look at the grip! Who would grab that far from the wrist?

pyrrhus - Looks good, but I want to see in game video footage and not what could possibly be a prerendered image. Also,.

Just wait till November 7th, they will be showing a preview...hopefully gameplay ;)

HELWIG - "He needs to turn his fucking hand so the thumb is pointing up, and it's loose too. Im glad we're on the same page here. ha "

Forget that. Look at the grip! Who would grab that far from the wrist?

Jesus fucking christ it's on the inside of his elbow!

"It's EA, I'm sure that is an in game shot."

Man I hope that is sarcasm.

Those models and the lighting look way better than those in Fight Night 4 which seemed like it was much much longer in development than this will be. I'll be impressed if they pull that off.

dont forget to pinch those knees together..

maybe the player actually controls how the armlock (shoulderlock if you ask me) is applied???

we could have a white belt playing as fedor in this screeny???

Ew0k187 - dont forget to pinch those knees together..

maybe the player actually controls how the armlock (shoulderlock if you ask me) is applied???

we could have a white belt playing as fedor in this screeny???
That would be sick.

Ever notice how the hands and feet of every fighter in games always look the exact same, just matched to their skin tone?

We dont stand for it when it comes to faces, chests, backs, etc.

TSMontana -if you think that EA won't blow the doors off of anything THQ can come up with, I don't know what you are thinking.

I think he'd be thinking that EA won't blow the doors off of anything THQ can come up with