Fedor in Thailand.

Fedor in Thailand. Nov. 2008

Igor, it seems Fedor really enjoys himself with Koreans.  He likes to do the talk show there, and I actually see him smiling and laughing.  Does he relate better with the Korean culture to Americans?  Maybe their humor. .

IsmokeCrack -  Igor, it seems Fedor really enjoys himself with Koreans.  He likes to do the talk show there, and I actually see him smiling and laughing.  Does he relate better with the Korean culture to Americans?  Maybe their humor. .

Perhaps you and the rights. But, I know that Fedor, with the big respect, concerns to the to the American fans.

I always felt Russian culture is more at home with Asian than western culture.

I fucking love Fedor.

As well as being the most dangerous man on the planet he always makes me laugh.

Whether he's stood on a Thai tennis court in a pair of trunks, eating 2 ice creams in a Christmas sweater or being held down by 5 skinny Koreans on a game show he always seems to be a nice easy going guy.

inf0 - Korean women are hot, that probably helps things..

That must be it. No hot American chicks....yawn

:)

inf0 -  hot.. but still American..

Valid point. Fedor loves some kimchi.

inf0 - Korean women have big calves, that probably helps things..

fixed

Great rep for the sport.

BaddKarma

Plus they don't have the "I'm the boss here and act as we do" the westerners have when they visit some foreign country.

I thought it was just americans acted like that?

great video! even though i dont understand the words..

ttt

TTT

ttt

TTT

Was that Fedor or John Stockton?

What is going on at 0:35 seconds in?

Looks like the reporter is explaining a rim job and I swear I heard her say "pussy"!

She must have been recounting the previous night when Fedor laid some GnP on her!