Fedor injures hand, fight with Werdum in doubt

ttt 4 answers

Fedor's hands seem to be very brittle when he doesn't like his contract or an upcoming opponent. Pretty Boy Floyd has the same issue. I wonder if it is something in their training regimens?

"I look forward to having Fedor back and I think it'll happen sometime late second quarter and maybe in the summertime," Coker said Thursday on ESPN's MMA Live. "I feel confident that we'll get through this process, and move on."

"Get through this process" does not equal "broken hand. There is something else afoot.

ttt

frontrowbrian - 
sparkyman - 

"I look forward to having Fedor back and I think it'll happen sometime late second quarter and maybe in the summertime," Coker said Thursday on ESPN's MMA Live. "I feel confident that we'll get through this process, and move on."

"Get through this process" does not equal "broken hand. There is something else afoot.

there's nothing wrong with Fedor's hand other than what was reported like 2 weeks ago during the Combat Sambo championships. It's just MMA Gay making up stories. They make up 10 stories.. 1 of them hits. Notice how no other legit outlet is picking up this story? You don't think Junkie or Sherdog have contacts too?

ESPN says of the Coker interview... that strikeforce is " working through a few last minute details and hope to have Fedor back in the cage in the second quarter or at least sometime in the summer."

That is not a broken hand that they are talking about. They are talking details as in contract details.

Naked Gina.