Fedor Interview-His opinion on Steroids

source-http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/lastemperor/93120.html

Translation-

Fedor Emelianenko, arguably the best heavyweight on the planet talked about steroids in an interview with a Russian newspaper yesterday and talks about not using steroids and training drug free.

"Besides multivitamins I use nothing, I drink herbal tea, I take steam baths and try to listen to my body so I don’t overload it or overtrain. People they are making themselves better by chemistry. The body gets worn out using steroids, it grows old, it’s not natural. We don’t fully know the long term effects of it.

I do like honey in my tea and I do not use sugar while I am training."

goes to costco to purchase a gallon of honey

When Josh Barnett popped hot for PEDS-

http://www.cagepotato.com/fedor-emelianenko-disappointed-josh-barnetts-steroid-bust-would-prefer-brett-rogers/

On Barnett: “I feel disappointed about this situation. But I will fight anyone who Affliction puts in front of me. I know a lot of fans waited for this fight to happen and I am sorry for them. I can’t do much about it now but I am in good shape, my training has been good and continues to go well…There was no specific manner to prepare for the planned bout with Josh Barnett. It’s all the same: standup and ground game… Undoubtedly, it’s better to know the name of your opponent long before the fight.”

On Barnett’s Replacement: “By the end of the evening we expect to officially announce who’ll be the replacement for Barnett. Vitor Belfort agreed to come in principle. We personally entertain the idea of having Brett Rogers step in since he knocked Andrei Arlovski out. But if there is any problem with Rogers, then it’s pretty safe to say it’s going to be Belfort. However, we are well aware of the fact that fans don’t consider Vitor Belfort to be a suitable replacement, according to a recent Sherdog poll*…Belfort can make heavyweight but the fans don’t want this fight. Fedor isn’t seeking an easy fight. If logistics weren’t an issue, we’d like to see Fedor fight against Brett Rogers. Fans want it (and) so do we.”

He doesn't take sugar when training, but he would inject himself with illegal drugs.....

Come on man

Fedor Day on the UG.

i respect fedor immensely, but expect someone to post the pic of him and aleks flexing with the supplements can soon

I honestly dont think he juiced, he admittedly used to lift alot more in his early days and he went away from it toward the end of his career being notably softer

OMC 6000 - goes to costco to purchase a gallon of honey
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Low test = Bad = getting old to soon, overtraining, injuries, .

Normal range test levels = good

Low test levels = need supplemation = Good

D241 -

When Josh Barnett popped hot for PEDS-

http://www.cagepotato.com/fedor-emelianenko-disappointed-josh-barnetts-steroid-bust-would-prefer-brett-rogers/

On Barnett: “I feel disappointed about this situation. But I will fight anyone who Affliction puts in front of me. I know a lot of fans waited for this fight to happen and I am sorry for them. I can’t do much about it now but I am in good shape, my training has been good and continues to go well…There was no specific manner to prepare for the planned bout with Josh Barnett. It’s all the same: standup and ground game… Undoubtedly, it’s better to know the name of your opponent long before the fight.”

On Barnett’s Replacement: “By the end of the evening we expect to officially announce who’ll be the replacement for Barnett. Vitor Belfort agreed to come in principle. We personally entertain the idea of having Brett Rogers step in since he knocked Andrei Arlovski out. But if there is any problem with Rogers, then it’s pretty safe to say it’s going to be Belfort. However, we are well aware of the fact that fans don’t consider Vitor Belfort to be a suitable replacement, according to a recent Sherdog poll*…Belfort can make heavyweight but the fans don’t want this fight. Fedor isn’t seeking an easy fight. If logistics weren’t an issue, we’d like to see Fedor fight against Brett Rogers. Fans want it (and) so do we.”

Don't even remember the part about Vitor. We could've had Vitor vs Fedor and everyone thought Vitor was over the hill??? Phone Post 3.0

To be fair Rogers made more sense than Vitor did b/c Vitor was just entering his monster phase of wrecking fools at MW.  Matter of fact even if this was MW TRT Vitor, going against a HW, especially one named Fedor wouldn't have been a good match up for Vitor.  But Vitor is always exciting and anything can happen and I love his fighting spirit.

That was 131 year old Vitor who just baby calf'd Lindland

So, literally prayers and vitamins for Fedor. Nice.

I don't know what to believe Phone Post 3.0

WoodenPupa - So, literally prayers and vitamins for Fedor. Nice.

That's who I had in mind, brother!

. Phone Post

please convince me about the baldness

All that anyone can do is speculate. So the best thing to do is speculate intelligently.

Yes Fedor was in a league full of juicers. Keep in mind the UFC most certainly had plenty of juicers as well at that time, they just had to sneak and do it.

Seems like Pride would have had more juicers since they didnt have to hide it BUT the temptation to cheat for such a demanding sport is too high so there were and still are plenty of abusers in the UFC as well.

I dont belive Fedor was ever on roids here is why.

This isnt a guy that was worried about having unfair advantages and what I mean is he could have easily cut down to 205.

A person that is concerned about having the physical advantage of peds is probably also going to want to fight at the optimun weight class for size and strength.

Fedor gave no fucks about being shredded gave no fucks about high tech training equipment. Gave no fucks about size. He fucking went to work in playgrounds with swingsets and shit.

Yes he was bigger in his prime. Thats how it is as you age you slowdown. You lose muscle, it is known that in the army Fedor did exstensive weight training, also prior to mma he was doing a lot more grappling and not as much striking.

It is known that there became a point where Fedor became more of a striker. Around this time he was open about no longer using weight training but just working on technique.

it makes sense that he would become smaller in the later lart of his career. It is also very clear that he became less dedicated and more distracted with religion.

Lastly for now anyway in terms of my argument one of the biggest indicators of Fedor fighting clean his entire career is the fact that he declined.

If he was using roids when he was winning he damn for sure would have resorted too them after his loss to Werdum and big foot. That would be the time to do so more than ever. He would have had nothing to lose.

You dont see Fedor out here blasting people at 50 years old like Vitor and Hendo hell even Anderson who is old. I always wondered how he was fighting so well being at his age.

I never thought it was roids but it appears to be the case. Fedor fought the oldfashioned way he is like an old school boxer that moferfucker was clean.