Fedor is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the one hand, I'm happy since I'm a big fan. On the other, I fear he has lost a step. Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 
ISuckDosBalls - I literally can't stop jacking off Phone Post 3.0

only stopped to type this post and share my excitement

better that your excrement 

chupecabre - Fedor vs Brock

Why not?
Everyone would watch this.
Everyone. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor on the Reebok deal-

towards the end of the interview

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/03/fedor-emelianenko-on-female-fighters-mma-is-for-men-its-a-man-sport?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

FEDOR MY GOD YES!!! Phone Post 3.0

No more Conor talk as well right now, BONUS

The fap is so furious that I'm generating nuclear power Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Kongo. Whoopdee Doo. Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe people are so enthusiastic about this. The guy went out at the right time. Old timers coming out of retirement almost never turns out well. Best case scenario is he fights a couple of C-listers and re-retires.

MrFluffyHippo -
chupecabre - Fedor vs Brock

Why not?
Everyone would watch this.
Everyone. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Wonder how long Dana has been on the phone now begging Vince to let Brock go for one fight. Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey - 
D241 - 
ISuckDosBalls - I literally can't stop jacking off Phone Post 3.0

only stopped to type this post and share my excitement

better that your excrement 

#Magana

Hopefully he won't avoid the UFC again, but fight top contenders of the sport.

ISuckDosBalls - I literally can't stop jacking off Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Fedor fan but after 3 years of not fighting, 38 yo, and he had lost that inner fire in his last bouts anyway, I find it hard to be that excited.

Sprawl'n'Stall - I'm a huge Fedor fan but after 3 years of not fighting, 38 yo, and he had lost that inner fire in his last bouts anyway, I find it hard to be that excited.

Feel the exact same way, and I'm admittedly one of the biggest Fedor nuthuggers there is.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a86da5976975e07dabdc40321afdf396/tumblr_ni56appjlA1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Some UFC matchups I would love to see, in order...

Fedor vs Mir

Fedor vs Hunt

Fedor vs Arlovski

Fedor vs Cain

I think he could, if his head is 100% in it, win 3 out of these 4 matchups. Then a rematch with Werdum down the road.

I would give anything to see Fedor vs Randy Couture. Even still.

Love the psychics in here that know why he's coming back. "He's coming back for the money"
"he's coming back but not doing it to be the best"
"we won't want to sign with the ufc because he will get destroyed so he will sign with bellator"
"I just don't get why he is coming back if he's not doing it to be the best, it doesn't make sense to me"
Really fuckface? It doesn't have to make sense to you. How do you know he's not coming back because he has healed old injuries and feels good and like he can compete? Maybe he's coming back because he misses the competition? This happens often. So instead of shitting on him and his choice to come back or pretending to know why he is coming back just enjoy the little time we get to see fedor again. Phone Post 3.0