fedor is not top ten and thinking that

Werdum should be #1 or anyone else should rather then JDS, imply because Werdum beat Fedor, or whoever beat whoever, is not an argument for boosting Fedor's ranking. The guy is done, he has lost 3 fights in a row to guys who were outside the top 5 when he lost to them, one who was not even a heavyweight, and almost lost to rogers before his losing streak even began. Then he "roars back" with a decision win over the snowman, and that is why he should be top 5? How can you possible rank him in the top 5? I have a hard time putting him top ten.

Is he a draw? to us maybe but not to Joe tuf. And why would the UFC want to waste money promoting someone, and building up someone's star again, when that guy's management is a nightmare to work with, the fighter is almost completely unmarketable,(very little charisma, fat stomach, doesn't speak English, and is most famous in a market the UFC will not enter in the next 5 years, Russia) and at 35 years old his career is at the very least 'winding down.'

I actually can't even believe there is still a debate, Fedor is not worth the headache. It was worth it when they could build up his star in this market by hyping up Brock, but now there is no point. Night Night Fedor, thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed your fights you were a great champion, bt you signed with a bunch of circus clowns. I hope you have hidden your money somewhere.

Cool story bro....you mad? Phone Post

Losing 3 in a row to non top-5ers? Holy shit, what kind of a LOSER can't defeat guys who aren't even top 5 ranked lol pathetic this guy Fedor, huh.

nevermind his insane streak prior to that. Guy sucks!

PS: Ironing is delicious.

i dont really disagree with anything you've said, you're telling a lot of truths which im sure will upset some people. For me what you've said is pretty much how it really is.

Only issue i have with your post is that its leaning towards being disrespectful in not acknolwedging the fact he dominated the division for absolutely years (a decade?) and nobody, not even Anderson Silva, can claim that (yet).

For his past acomplishments alone, he could be considered for a title shot immediately. I wouldnt personally want to see this but you could easily make this argument.

i dont really disagree with anything you've said, you're telling a lot of truths which im sure will upset some people.

leaning towards being disrespectful? Dude, that's the only reason he made the thread in the first place. You see any new novel information in OPs post? Anything that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam already? He made the thread to shit on Fedor because he knows fans will read it and take offense. It's the lowest form of discussion.

Motivated Penn - leaning towards being disrespectful? Dude, that's the only reason he made the thread in the first place. You see any new novel information in OPs post? Anything that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam already? He made the thread to shit on Fedor because he knows fans will read it and take offense. It's the lowest form of discussion.

Maybe he made the thread because he is sick of the Fedor fanatics who are butthurt in every HW ranking thread that has been created in the past month???

BOTH sides of the Fedor talk on here right now are being obnoxious.

Fedor is not relevant right now I don't even understand why you made this thread... Phone Post

Pride Rules -   HA HA HA
Lmao Phone Post

I don't think he's done quite yet.

He didn't almost lose to Rogers. If you want your posts to be taken seriously then be serious yourself.

I don't think he completely unmarketable either.

Agree with the rest of it. He's barely top ten in terms of rankings. But he's still capable of beating many top HWs.

you're a joker all right...

Fedor should always be ranked #1 in the HW div regardless of what happens in his career/record. Fedor at #1 is like a measuring stick for everyone else, like how the US dollar is always = 1 as a standard all others are measured against regardless of whether their value is higher or lower than the USD.

Thus my current rankings at HW are as follows.

-8 JDS
-7 Overeem
-6 Cain
-5 Mir
-4 Werdum
-3 Barnett
-2 Antonio Silva
-1 Carwin
1 Fedor
2 Cormier
3 Nog

I am pretty sure this is how the Fink & M1 do their rankings as well, it's the only way possible I can see them justifying the HW rank they gave snowman before his bout with Fedor.

thank goodness you made this thread, because there aren't any fedora threads that you could have added it to.

Was with you until you said he is unmarketable because he "has a fat stomach." I guess you get a hard staring at the abs on at dudes like Brock Lesnar and Cheick Kongo.

Fedor is marketable because he comes to fight, every time. Unlike some other fighters who LnP to victory, but have that beautiful manly physique you like to whack it to. Roy Nelson is marketable for the same reason.

Fedor's management being a nightmare is the sole reason he has not been signed. Saying he isn't a draw shows you're a complete idiot because he is a HUGE draw among the hardcore fans which is the most important fan base.

Even the hardcore fans who do not like him, I guarantee they tune in hoping to see him lose. So he pulls way more fans than anyone outside of the UFC right now.

However I do agree he does not pull enough fans to make working with his management an option. M1 is a crooked organization and I do not blame DW at all for never seeing Fedor in the UFC, despite how much I wanted to. Even if he was guaranteed to sell 10 million PPV's, getting in bed with M1 would still be a terrible idea. Phone Post

Pride Rules -   HA HA HA
Lol Phone Post

Pork Sword -  Lets see your top 10.

1. JDS
2. Overeem
3. Cain
4. Werdum
5. Carwin
6. Mir
7. Nog
8. Heden
9. McCorkle