Fedor is why I love MMA . Rogers is why i hate MMA

Fedor is why I love MMA. He actually has a Martial Art and doesnt just trane UFC. He is a sambo guy who has beaten every martial art expert from jiu jitsu to wrestling to judo. He's humble and has a mysterious side to him. Everything about him speaks budo. He has been training his whole life and is a born fighter from a family of fighters. For gods sake, he trains in a fucking secluded town in Russia. How bad ass is that?

Rogers was a SEARS tire changer a year ago(I SHIT YOU NOT). How gay is that? He is a 6'5 big goon with a fucked up hair do who throws flailing arms, but if he connects, he can get lucky just on the fact he is so big. He has no martial art, no budo, nothing you want from a martial artist. He is your modern "I trane UFC." He is everything wrong with MMA.

Put it this way. If you wanted your child to go train at a gym to learn a martial art, would you rather have him training UFC with Rogers or with a true martial artist like Fedor?Fedor will absolutely demolish Rogers, and if he doesn't.. I quit watching MMA.

I agree with your points on Fedor, but there is nothing wrong with Brett Rogers.  Quit veiling your racism.

Fedor will absolutely demolish Rogers, and if he doesn't.. I quit watching MMA.

Why? Because sometimes brute force beats skills?

Such is reality, and it's beautiful.

Let the best men win, and enjoy the competition.

Agreed.

Fedor by KO.

Agreed.

Fedor by KO.

Whats' wrong with working in the tire shop at Sears? It's an honest job.

robrt_robbins - Since when is being in the tire shop at Sears gay? It's an honest job.

Honest job, yes. But he is not a born martial artist like Fedor. For FUCKS SAKE, he's been training for less than a couple years.

bulletmagnet - Fedor will absolutely demolish Rogers, and if he doesn't.. I quit watching MMA.
That's why I hope Rogers KO's Fedor.  Just for the massive UG butt hurt it would cause.

DW -  I agree with your points on Fedor, but there is nothing wrong with Brett Rogers.  Quit veiling your racism.

There's nothing racist about this. I dont mind that he is african american/black/white/yellow/brown whatever. I'd say the same thing about anyone else with similar attributes. I didnt say I dont like him because he is black.

I want Rogers to win because Fedor didn't sign with UFC. But I expect Fedor to smash him.

What did Fedor do for a living before fighting?

I agree with Banmagnet. Rogers is bad for the sport. It says something about the level of skill required to be sucessful in mma when a guy that tranes for a couple of years can compete with the worlds best mma fighters.

People like you are why I hate MMA or at least mma.tv

JoeVIP  - I want Rogers to win because Fedor didn't sign with UFC. But I expect Fedor to smash him.

You need to log off this site and go drill some arm sub's...Facking TUF newb that tranes UFC...

Big brawlers have always been a part of the sport.  From Harold Howard to Tank Abbot to Gary Goodridge to Andre Roberts to Bobby Hoffman, to Tim Sylvia, there has always been a place in the sport big bangers.  There is nothing wrong with having guys like that in the sport, and some of the most memorable fights in the history of the sport have involved guys of the same ilk.

You want to know what is bad for the sport?

Emo little bitches who whine about fighters being bad for the sport because they don't fit into their own narrow worldview of what a fighter should be ... are bad for the sport.

Rumbler - 
JoeVIP  - I want Rogers to win because Fedor didn't sign with UFC. But I expect Fedor to smash him.

You need to log off this site and go drill some arm sub's...Facking TUF newb that tranes UFC...

What?? Tuf newb?? I've been following the sport since 93. And a martial artist for 16 years. Just because I wanted to see Fedor fight the best and not a sears tire changer doesn't make me a newb. I'm going to assume your being sarcastic about the arm sub's seeing as how I have won 7 fights with armbars.

It wasn't sears it was sams club

Aasen - It wasn't sears it was sams club

Sam's club? Dude must like working for $5 dollars an hour.

you can't hate and love at the same time . its implossibing

Broc is why I love MMA. He actually has a Martial Art and doesnt just trane UFC. He is a wrestling guy who has beaten every martial art expert from jiu jitsu to wrestling. He's humble and has a mysterious side to him. Everything about him speaks budo. He has been training his whole life and is a born fighter from a family of fighters. For gods sake, he trains in a fucking secluded town in Minnesota. How bad ass is that?

Carwin is still an ENGINEER(I SHIT YOU NOT). How gay is that? He is a 6'1 2/3rds" big goon who throws flailing arms, but if he connects, he can get lucky just on the fact he is so big. He has no martial art, no budo, nothing you want from a martial artist. He is your modern "I trane UFC." He is everything wrong with MMA.

Put it this way. If you wanted your child to go train at a gym to learn a martial art, would you rather have him training UFC with Carwin or with a true martial artist like Brock?

Brock will absolutely demolish Carwin, and if he doesn't.. I quit watching MMA.

replaced broc for fedor and carwin with rogers, does it still hold true? or is the OP just a troll?