Fedor: Japanese PED testing raises some concerns

http://tass.ru/sport/4245970

"In Japan I passed PED tests each time in Pride and Rizin, but for some reason they never caught anyone. It raises some concerns: either they are all clean there, or... In Bellator we also pass the doping tests, but they are serious."

he's been tested in-camp by Bellator?

lol poor fedor, of course, they're not truely testing in Japan.  Bellator isn't testing as hard  to pass in USADA/UFC is lately too.

Japan just tests to make sure you're using them

He was ped tested each time he fought in pride? I find that extremely hard to believe. I do believe that they tested him, just not for peds.

I believe Enron said that his contract stated there would be no steroid testing for pride. 

They were probably just doing some general health and wellness tests.

They tested for drugs of abuse not for peds.

In my head, this is their whole test - 

"Look me in the eyes and swear you didn't cheat. No blinking!"

Death Beast - 

In my head, this is their whole test - 

"Look me in the eyes and swear you didn't cheat. No blinking!"

lol

I totally understand how you can feel that way

madbanker -

I believe Enron said that his contract stated there would be no steroid testing for pride. 

This. People never fact check fedor because he speaks Russian and his aura, but he's said a ton of contradicting shit over the years. 

Death Beast -

Japan just tests to make sure you're using them

Probably some truth to that.

madbanker -

I don't think Enron is around anymore

Wölfie66 - Want to know a little about the Japanese: Test for AAS = ok Test for Marijuana or Opiates = You're Fucked!

In japan they'll send you to jail for pot.  They're pretty serious about illicit drugs.  A half gram of weed can get you five years in prison.

Enson u @asshole. But that was funny. 

madbanker - 

Enson showed the contract where they specifically state to fighters that no anabolic steroid testing will be conducted.

Fedor having "concerns" over the possible lack of PED testing means he and his management team either didn't read the contract, or he is being deceptive.

madbanker -

Maybe they were just testing him for cocaine, Hep and stuff like that. 

LOL @the idea that Fedor was unaware PRIDE testing was a farce

truffleButter -

LOL @the idea that Fedor was unaware PRIDE testing was a farce

exactly

I have a few friends who fought in Japana and were "tested".  One of them got a copy of the drug test.  I have a copy of the drug test.  They test different there.

https://ufile.io/bnyxo