Fedor looking like LHW with a kid (pic)

Seems recent Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - LOL@this obvious photoshop. C'mon guys. WWE, Bigfoot and Nessy are real!

Are you trolling? He's wearing the same shirt here:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11269632_119838305016770_1372839773_n.jpg

That grip though. Phone Post 3.0

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Fedor vs rumble Johnson at 205 would be niffty.
Damn you must really hate fedor. Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA - Fedor's attributes allow for him to be the best hw, I don't know if those attributes carry over to 205.

Speed kills Phone Post 3.0

wise words

InspiritMick -
ThinkMMA - Fedor's attributes allow for him to be the best hw, I don't know if those attributes carry over to 205.

wise words

People always say this, but timing and sambo strength was a big part of it all.

Everyone said Cormier would be nothing at 205 as well. Phone Post 3.0

Fun fact:

Fedor has the same dimensions as Dan Hardy.

Fedor has many more dimensions than Dan Hardy.

He's holding him like it's John Connor....

..... Phone Post 3.0

BrianStannFan - Fedor has many more dimensions than Dan Hardy.

I meant height and reach. ;)

sirjoshua - He's holding him like it's John Connor....

..... Phone Post 3.0

he's holding him like "In mother Russia, Fedor takes picture with you"

Fedor to 155? He would rag doll The eagle Phone Post 3.0

he's prob about 215-220 there. I dont see him going to LHW unless maybe a fight with Jones is on the table.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - he's prob about 215-220 there. I dont see him going to LHW unless maybe a fight with Jones is on the table.
So a fight for the belt wouldn't do? Porque? Phone Post 3.0

theshooter - A strong argument for Fedor being the GOAT is that he was small for the heavyweight division, and he regularly fought larger opponents. Fedor never cut weight so he could "hide out" in a lower weight class, like a lot of fighters do.

I've long thought that a true test of a fighter is can they defeat larger opponents.

It's hard to argue otherwise. The only contenders are GSP and Anderson and in a straight up fight Fedor would maul them.

Yes? Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
CDarwin - 
InspiritMick -

wise words

People always say this, but timing and sambo strength was a big part of it all.

Everyone said Cormier would be nothing at 205 as well. Phone Post 3.0

His transition game was fucking sick too.
Including that whole "being slammed on your fucking head and then rolling it into an arm lock" shit that I'm pretty sure will transfer to smaller weight classes. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

theshooter - A strong argument for Fedor being the GOAT is that he was small for the heavyweight division, and he regularly fought larger opponents. Fedor never cut weight so he could "hide out" in a lower weight class, like a lot of fighters do.

I've long thought that a true test of a fighter is can they defeat larger opponents.

yep

cagefanatic - Nope he is probably 230-240 Phone Post 3.0

Save those type of estimations for your dick ;)