"Fedor Needs To Step Up" - Randy Couture

Aaron Tru and I were following around and filming Fabricio Werdum preparing for Fedor.

All of a sudden, Randy Couture walks in and begs us to do an interview with him. ;-)

www.mmaprime.tv 

Randy doesn't beg.  LOL

AmericanPsychoMMA -  Randy doesn't beg.  LOL
LoL Clearly, it was the other way around. 

Randy was awesome and was more than happy to talk with us.

Class act.

Does anyone know what Werdum is saying before he kimuras the guy at the 1:10 mark?

^^ did that guy go down from the neck kick? You see Rafael go to catch him at then end of the clip. what type of camera are you using to film all your vids?

^

Dude, that guy was out on his feet.

I've watched that kick probably 20 times. LoL

Raf caught him, and then told him to shake it off.

Dude was tough as nails tho, he jumped right back in the mix.

Props to him. 

Shooting on Aaron's hand held. Going legit soon. Upgrade time.

lol,, Rafael went from looking at his phone to catching the guy, thats awesome. is the camera you have hd? what camera are you looking to buy?

bdog7 - lol,, Rafael went from looking at his phone to catching the guy, thats awesome. is the camera you have hd? what camera are you looking to buy?

The camera is HD, and is not bad for a hand held, but it's time for 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/559333-REG/Panasonic_AG_HPX170_AG_HPX170_P2HD_Solid_State_Camcorder.html

and

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/521721-REG/Steadicam_MERLIN_Merlin_Camera_Stabilizing_System.html

have you heard anything about the canon xh a1? i used to have a gl2 but had to sell it last year, im wanting to buy a new one but i dont know if i should save up more & get something HD, what do you think?

These days, it's safe to say, "Go HD or don't even waste your time..."

Randy just fought Coleman though lol

MillhouseMMA - Randy just fought Coleman though lol

It's fair to say that Randy Couture has fought top competition his entire career. 

I have a buddy who works at BHP if you're serious about buying new gear ;)

LayzieTheSavage - These days, it's safe to say, "Go HD or don't even waste your time..."

i borrowed an hd camera & im still having problems getting the footage into final cut to look great, it just doesnt look right, im pretty sure all the settings are right but its giving me a fucking headache, makes me just want a good ole GL2, lol. any advice on what i could be doing wrong?

bdog7 - 
LayzieTheSavage - These days, it's safe to say, "Go HD or don't even waste your time..."

i borrowed an hd camera & im still having problems getting the footage into final cut to look great, it just doesnt look right, im pretty sure all the settings are right but its giving me a fucking headache, makes me just want a good ole GL2, lol. any advice on what i could be doing wrong?

Dude, I know exactly how you feel, I just spent over $800 dollars upgrading my computer to be able to edit in HD. I nearly killed myself during the process. Are you trying to edit .MTS files? Or are you converting them first?

I use Sony Vegas, and it allows me to edit raw .MTS straight from the camera itself. 

ttt for the ug supporters and layzie

Not sure why he considers Werdum a top opponent but not Arlovski - but I'm not going to argue with Captain America.

i shot it in 1080i 30p which i was told if i was editing in final cut thats what i need, & i figured when i captured/imported the footage thats all i needed to do, the footage comes out & looks really good when the camera is still but on moving shots it gets like blurry & a little choppy, ive been reading on it all day & troubleshooting & im about put my head through a wall im so pissed.

Randy needs to beat Enson and Valentijn before talking Fedor