Fedor NEVER panics

Despite having his nose crushed in, he never seemed even slightly bothered by it. How the fuck?

Just goes back to the old cyborg question.

The cut and blood was just a gimmick..

He's the greatest heavyweight of all time.  He's blaze through Valesquez or Carwin.  Lesnar would be an interesting fight, but regardless of outcome Fedor has a greatness Lesnar will never match.

Champion ... the best ever

not sure if he would blaze thru velasquez....Cain is relentless as well with great wrestling...it would be a great fight...

Haha! I have to laugh at this! Fedor fought a nobody and all of you are talking like he is still KING! He looked so bad against Rogers!

Fedor would put him into lala land.  Like seriously, Cain's stand up has big holes, and he would not be able to effectively impose himself on Fedor.  Fedor would own him 6 ways from Sunday on the ground. 

TMAMMA - Haha! I have to laugh at this! Fedor fought a nobody and all of you are talking like he is still KING! He looked so bad against Rogers!

The nobody knocked out a bigger force in the heavyweight division, than either Cain, Carwin, or Lesnar has, fact.

Your saying Rogers is a "Big Force" in the HW division just because he's big LOL at that! Who has Rogers beaten besides a washed up AA to earn that?!

honestly, to believe that Cain and Carwin are such legit competition while Rogers isn't, is UFC propaganda at it's best.  Meanwhile you have Ben Rothwell fighting Cain in his UFC debut, and being a co main event at that for a $60.00 ppv and you want to pass that off as the cream of the crop?  I may not be a mathematician, rocket scientist, or english professor, but I certainly am not a sucker when it comes to the sport of mma like so many out there are.

TMAMMA - Your saying Rogers is a "Big Force" in the HW division just because he's big LOL at that! Who has Rogers beaten besides a washed up AA to earn that?!

I'm saying his win over AA, a proven force in the heavyweight division, is a bigger win than any of the wins for Lesnar, Carwin, and Valesquez, and a washed up AA would  punch a hole through Mirs head. 

AA would never last a minute with Mirr! Fedor is good, very strong but no match for Brock

TMAMMA - Haha! I have to laugh at this! Fedor fought a nobody and all of you are talking like he is still KING! He looked so bad against Rogers!

How is 10-0 (10 KOs) make somebody a "nobody" in a division where neophytes like Lesnar and Velasquez are considered top 10?

Who do you think is better than Fedor at HW? Bear in mind that Lesnar got subbed by Mir and his best win is against a 16-10 old man.

Quit trolling.

A heavyweight that fights similar to Shields (Velasquez?) would give Fedor some trouble.

Just because your butt hurt when I tell you Fedor isn't the greatest, doesn't make me a troll, its a fact! Brock wasn't groomed with nobodys he faught in the UFC in his second MMA fight and fedor in his 31st MMA fight is still fighting nobodys lol! Who's the troll?

I have to laugh too, albeit for another reason altogether.

Oh wait, he does like fighting MW's thats not named Anderson Silva lol, because Silva is "too small" LOL!

TMAMMA - Just because your butt hurt when I tell you Fedor isn't the greatest, doesn't make me a troll, its a fact! Brock wasn't groomed with nobodys he faught in the UFC in his second MMA fight and fedor in his 31st MMA fight is still fighting nobodys lol! Who's the troll?

I know you're trolling because you ignored my questions. Don't you think it's a little pathetic to bash a humble man like Fedor?

Fedor is the Pride HW champ & defended his title multiple times against the best HW's of that time. Pride was & imo still is the best MMA org that has ever existed bringing in crowds as large as 90,000 for some events.

With that in mind do you really think it's that big of a deal to Fedor if he fights in the UFC where they've spent years disrespecting his accomplishments? I think the fight last night makes the possibility of him fighting in the UFC one step closer because Fedor is now making a name for himself in N. America so the UFC will see the profits they can make off of him without having to build him up themselves