Fedor NEVER panics

"How is 10-0 (10 KOs) make somebody a "nobody" in a division where neophytes like Lesnar and Velasquez are considered top 10?" Rogers doesnt have 10 KO's, look it up. and who has he KOed besides a washed up glass jaw AA? The UFC has most Of the Top 10 fighters, but not all. Fedor is top ten but not top 3, thats all im saying. Like it or not its the truth.

He's the HW version of Caol Uno...unflappable!!!

TMAMMA - Just because your butt hurt when I tell you Fedor isn't the greatest, doesn't make me a troll, its a fact! Brock wasn't groomed with nobodys he faught in the UFC in his second MMA fight and fedor in his 31st MMA fight is still fighting nobodys lol! Who's the troll?

omg wtf lol! rofl! omg!

You're a troll because you're too fucking stupid to quit text messaging in a forum about mixed martial arts and you're a troll because you're downplaying the accomplishments of a man who HAS defeated some of the best competition in his weight class out there, often at 30 lbs disadvantage (as his 32 lb weight disadvantage last night), and claiming that Cock Chestnar who has yet to prove himself as a good fighter against anything due to the dearth of talent in the UFC at that weight class.

Now while you go look up the word "dearth" go look up how to tell the difference between "grooming" a fighter and "marketing." Brock Lesnar was a play by the UFC to bring in some of the pro-wrasslin' crowd because he already had an established name and following. Of course they are going to try to capitalize on the opportunity. THAT would be why he "faught" in the UFC in his second MMA fight.

Turd.

You are correct sir. 

TMAMMA - "How is 10-0 (10 KOs) make somebody a "nobody" in a division where neophytes like Lesnar and Velasquez are considered top 10?" Rogers doesnt have 10 KO's, look it up. and who has he KOed besides a washed up glass jaw AA? The UFC has most Of the Top 10 fighters, but not all. Fedor is top ten but not top 3, thats all im saying. Like it or not its the truth.

So KOs are all that matter in MMA? You a boxing fan or something? Brett Rogers has ONE sub moron and it was a tap due to punches. Same thing as a TKO before the ref could call it. Sounds like all you did was 'look it up' without knowing anything about it.

TMAMMA is obviously a new "fan" to the sport. Those of us who followed Fedor through his PrideFC career understand the significance of his accomplishments.

LOL, aww did I hurt your feeling lol! yeah, Fedor beat Nog and crop-crap that make him the best, my bad lol! I don't text message on here because I have a life unlike you, all you have is Fedor, how sad is that and he isn't as great as you think HAHA, I do agree with some of you, he will be in the UFC in the next year or so. Then I can listen to your excuses why he lost to the best HW Champ in the world Brock Lesnar! Have a good day posting on here, crying about what I typed lol ;)

Oh and mawashi_giri, you really need a life you sad sad little girl

I'll ask again: what satisfaction do you get by bashing a humble man like Fedor? It's pretty childish.

mawashi_giri - 
TMAMMA - Just because your butt hurt when I tell you Fedor isn't the greatest, doesn't make me a troll, its a fact! Brock wasn't groomed with nobodys he faught in the UFC in his second MMA fight and fedor in his 31st MMA fight is still fighting nobodys lol! Who's the troll?
You're a troll because you're too fucking stupid to quit text messaging in a forum about mixed martial arts and you're a troll because you're downplaying the accomplishments of a man who HAS defeated some of the best competition in his weight class out there, often at 30 lbs disadvantage (as his 32 lb weight disadvantage last night), and claiming that Cock Chestnar who has yet to prove himself as a good fighter against anything due to the dearth of talent in the UFC at that weight class.

Now while you go look up the word "dearth" go look up how to tell the difference between "grooming" a fighter and "marketing." Brock Lesnar was a play by the UFC to bring in some of the pro-wrasslin' crowd because he already had an established name and following. Of course they are going to try to capitalize on the opportunity. THAT would be why he "faught" in the UFC in his second MMA fight.

Turd.
100% correct. +1.

troll.

he may have been kneed in the nuts just prior to the ko

The people claiming Fedor isn't the greatest are the same people who try to claim Michael Jordan isn't the greatest.

You can, but it just makes you look dumb.

Where did I say he wasn't humble, show me and ill appologize. You guys seem to get all upset because were all not brainwashed in thinking Fedor is the Greatest MMA fighter of all time. He was at the top at one time, but his time is over, its Brocks time to shine and some other guys. Fedor will always have a highligh KO or Sub against cans, MW's or has-beens. I get it he beat Cro-cop and Nog at their "best" but who has he beaten in the last year or two? I wish he would fight a old Randy Coture or Frank Mirr. I'd Love it if he stepped up and fought Brock Lesnar and put it on the line.

Definitely Fedor is amazing. Under pressure, he excels. Destroys his opponents. Roger a KO king, 10 wins, 10 KO's. What does Fedor do? KO him.

Undefeated champion, greatest MMA fighter on the planet.

Entreri - Definitely Fedor is amazing. Under pressure, he excels. Destroys his opponents. Roger a KO king, 10 wins, 10 KO's. What does Fedor do? KO him.

Undefeated champion, greatest MMA fighter on the planet.
This.

I just watched the fight again, and I'm even more impressed. Fedor dominated the fight everywhere it went- feet, ground, sub attempt- and if Brett scored an undeserved rematch, I don't see a damn thing changing, except maybe how Fedor finishes it.

Fedor doesnt know how to panic

You are. Or you're incredibly stupid.

"Fedor will always have a highligh KO or Sub against cans, MW's or has-beens. I get it he beat Cro-cop and Nog at their "best" but who has he beaten in the last year or two? I wish he would fight a old Randy Coture or Frank Mirr. I'd Love it if he stepped up and fought Brock Lesnar and put it on the line."

Who do you think an old Randy Couture and Frank Mir are???? They ARE has-beens themselves. So you knock Fedor for fighting "has-beens" then you want him to fight other has-beens to prove himself? Which also shows that all Brock has fought are has-beens as well. He even has a loss to one of the has-beens.

You want Fedor to step up to fight Brock? I don't see Brock wanting to step up to fight Fedor.