Fedor opponent named

And I've never heard of him. Some guy from India who's 1-0 in mma. What a joke Phone Post 3.0

Jaideep Singh Phone Post 3.0

he back Phone Post 3.0

Fought in Glory 5 London here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnITwQwOW_E Phone Post 3.0

Kickboxer who hasn't fought kickboxing in 4 years. Phone Post 3.0

That is beyond disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

This is a new type of can.
He's not even a full sized can.
He's like a tuna-can. Phone Post 3.0

This is Fedor. We will not make our dreams come true. We need to deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

Geez really? I wonder who wins, so exciting.... Phone Post 3.0

Jesus. Very hard to defend this.

Whatever hopefully he's making a good amount of money for fighting but this isn't the way to bring MMA back in Japan. Or maybe it is, I don't fuckin know.

What I do know is this is rather disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Jesus. Very hard to defend this.

Whatever hopefully he's making a good amount of money for fighting but this isn't the way to bring MMA back in Japan. Or maybe it is, I don't fuckin know.

What I do know is this is rather disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Sakakibara said Fedor was doing it for Japanese MMA and not for the money. How much of that you believe is up to you.

Source? Phone Post 3.0

Really?

brahmabull81 - Lame as fuck and Fedors my boy.

Screenname checks out

if true the guy has a lot of kickboxing fights and young but it's not enough to get anyone in america interested. they could have done a better job with pat barry or arona. i guess the only plus is that the guy is raised in japan so maybe he has fans. hopefully it some kind of error like the guy is fighting on the card but not fedor

TheEmperorRises - Source? Phone Post 3.0

garrote - 
TheEmperorRises - Source? Phone Post 3.0

Anonymous ones close to the promotion. You can turn your nose up at it, but Helwani is solid.

Singh is a 6'5 250 pound monster!
Fedor fighting up in weight again! Incredible!! Phone Post 3.0

I mean, I don't really know what I expected. I'm not mad, just disappointed. Phone Post 3.0

Did Fedor ever say he wants to fight top level competition or did the media just say that?

If he never said he wants to fight the Beat then he can do whatever he wants. If he did say that then this is inexcusable Phone Post 3.0