Fedor opponent named

I know he said he wanted a tune up but this is ridiculous.

great matchup, license approved

Didn't this guy KO Kharitonov?

From possibly fighting Cro Cop or Mir in the UFC to fighting a 1-0 Indian guy.  Lol, gotta just laugh. 

Mr Sudo - Didn't this guy KO Kharitonov?

Came back from the future with exclusive footage from this fight:

I hope he Fedor gets flash ko'd in the first 60 seconds. Phone Post 3.0

ShaneMillerBJJ - I mean, I don't really know what I expected. I'm not mad, just disappointed. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

What a joke. Phone Post 3.0

Well hopefully the Indian guy wins. I'm sure Fedor has already been determined to be the winner though, that was probably part of the deal.

Saw this Indian guy fight k1 in Dubai last year...I was not impressed Phone Post 3.0

Potential GOAT status flying out the window faster than Anderson managed it here!

The thing is, and Fedor nuthuggers can dress it how they please, him and his people psyched everyone up by mentioning fights with top guys as what he wanted.

Just say you want a payday and fair enough, good on you. But you've fucked over your own fans, and that's a shitty thing Phone Post 3.0

As a Fedor fan this is very disappointing, I hope it is just a warm up to fight better comp.

This is not my Frodo Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Lame as fuck and Fedors my boy.

lol Phone Post 3.0

Honestly what did we expect? Fedor isnt going to fight a named guy that could possibly defeat him. Not many people have been saying this but let's face it he's running away from fighting in the UFC. If Fedor wanted to fight top level guys he should've demanded a rematch with Werdum.

The man can do whatever he wants. I'm a fan of Fedor and he's earned the right to fight whoever he wants. Fedor doesn't owe us anything but this a little disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Potential GOAT status flying out the window faster than Anderson managed it here!

The thing is, and Fedor nuthuggers can dress it how they please, him and his people psyched everyone up by mentioning fights with top guys as what he wanted.

Just say you want a payday and fair enough, good on you. But you've fucked over your own fans, and that's a shitty thing Phone Post 3.0

How does his status decrease by winning fights? Can you explain that one to me?

If he somehow lost, then I would understand your point.

Man, this whole thing just kept getting more and more shitty. First he doesn't sign with the UFC, now he is fighting a bigger can than we all could have imagined. This makes Bethe Correia look like Ronda fought fuckin Dillashaw.

I'm really glad I got off the Fedor is GOAT train long ago- GOAT Heavyweight still but even that he won't hold for too much longer I don't think.

P4P he's after Andy at #2 and JBJ at #1

WAR Weidman to beat JBJ and claim GOAT status within the next few years. Phone Post 3.0