I know i know, original thread is original Phone Post 3.0

Ill start.

Its a tie the way i see it Phone Post 3.0

Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor! Phone Post 3.0

fedor

Fedor Phone Post 3.0

Silva Phone Post 3.0

According to our join dates, there Is a lot of experience in this thread Phone Post 3.0

Anderson. No question about it. Fedor isn't even the Heavyweight king, let alone the greatest of ALL time.

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - Silva no question.

You can't be the GOAT and not fight in the UFC.

Plus GOAT's don't get knocked out by guys two weight classes below Phone Post 3.0

Fedor...not even close

truthisalive - Fedor...not even close

Lol @ "not even clsoe"

Just imagine if they had fought at 205 lbs.  Anderson would have clowned him and KO'd him in the 3rd round. 

What about being strangulated by a japanese fighter with short legs not even ranked in the top 25?

Anyone saying it is not close is a window licker or a troll.

Its close.

They have very similar records right now. They were both destrucive finishers. They both had very long impressive runs.

I favor Anderson slightly, based on my preference of style more than anything. There is no right answer. Phone Post 3.0

truthisalive - What about being strangulated by a japanese fighter with short legs not even ranked in the top 25?

Anderson.

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

Lol @ "not even clsoe"

Just imagine if they had fought at 205 lbs.  Anderson would have clowned him and KO'd him in the 3rd round. 

Its not. Being the greatest is about in ring talent, execution of technique and in ring sportsmanship. Fedor was a very small heavyweight compared to most of his oppenents he was david, they where Goliath. Silva is a big middleweight who is cocky and disrespectful. If they faught Fedor would walk him down and hurt Anderson, fling him to the ground and absolutely control the fight.

not even close....ive never seen a fighter like Fedor in the ring and the way he carries himself as a sportsman is an example to all.

Lol @ comparing getting subbed by world class HW BJJ wizard Werdum while years removed from your prime....to the embarrasing loss to Rio The Japanese Tomato Can Chonan ( who Baroni clowned and KOd with ease) while he was in Pride as well....Fedor had PRIME Nog and Cro Cop as adversaries....Anderson's career defining nemesis...was Chael Sonnnen.

...and LOL at PRIME HW Pride era kettlebell Fedor losing to Chris Weidman...by KO.

Anderson

truthisalive - 
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

Lol @ "not even clsoe"

Its not. Being the greatest is about in ring talent, execution of technique and in ring sportsmanship. Fedor was a very small heavyweight compared to most of his oppenents he was david, they where Goliath. Silva is a big middleweight who is cocky and disrespectful. If they faught Fedor would walk him down and hurt Anderson, fling him to the ground and absolutely control the fight.

not even close....ive never seen a fighter like Fedor in the ring and the way he carries himself as a sportsman is an example to all.

Lol Fedor would have been and would be today crushed in the UFC HW division. Dudes like Velasquez JDS & Lesnar would smash him and end him. Anderson dominated two divisions while Fedor avoided UFC like a plague for his own good.