Fedor or Anderson.

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Anyone saying it is not close is a window licker or a troll.

Its close.

They have very similar records right now. They were both destrucive finishers. They both had very long impressive runs.

I favor Anderson slightly, based on my preference of style more than anything. There is no right answer. Phone Post 3.0

No its not close. My answer is the right answer. I get tired of Joe Rogan using his plateform to contstantly brain wash the public that Anderson is the grestest. The UFC only mentons Fedor when losing and does not give honor where honor is due. You guys are the same clowns in the bar or wjere ever saying chuck liddel is the greatest a few years back even Fedor was killing his opponents. That fucken cool aid will stain yout soul.

truthisalive - 
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Anyone saying it is not close is a window licker or a troll.

Its close.

They have very similar records right now. They were both destrucive finishers. They both had very long impressive runs.

I favor Anderson slightly, based on my preference of style more than anything. There is no right answer. Phone Post 3.0

No its not close. My answer is the right answer. I get tired of Joe Rogan using his plateform to contstantly brain wash the public that Anderson is the grestest. The UFC only mentons Fedor when losing and does not give honor where honor is due. You guys are the same clowns in the bar or wjere ever saying chuck liddel is the greatest a few years back even Fedor was killing his opponents. That fucken cool aid will stain yout soul.

Cool aid or Kool-Aid? 

Fedor go ko'ed by Hendo as a HW

Silva finished Hendo with ease at MW

How is this debatable? Phone Post 3.0

10 years from now Silva would be looked upon as the GOAT.  At that same time, 75% of UFC/MMA fans will be like "Fedor?" 

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Fedor go ko'ed by Hendo as a HW

Exactly VU.

DAIJU TAKASE WOULD CHOLE ANDERSON OUT.....wait a second.

DAIJI TAKASE DID CHOKE ANDERSON OUT!

ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME - GSP

GSP is above Fedor, but not above Silva.

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 
truthisalive - 

Its close.

Cool aid or Kool-Aid? 

my entire arguement is null and void because I spelled the corporate made up copyrighted word phrase wrong.....fuck

you're a fucken egg...ya goof.

Fedor.....and again its not even close.

truthisalive - 
truthisalive - Fedor...not even close

Lol @ "not even clsoe"

Just imagine if they had fought at 205 lbs.  Anderson would have clowned him and KO'd him in the 3rd round. 

Its not. Being the greatest is about in ring talent, execution of technique and in ring sportsmanship. Fedor was a very small heavyweight compared to most of his oppenents he was david, they where Goliath. Silva is a big middleweight who is cocky and disrespectful. If they faught Fedor would walk him down and hurt Anderson, fling him to the ground and absolutely control the fight.

not even close....ive never seen a fighter like Fedor in the ring and the way he carries himself as a sportsman is an example to all.

Lol Fedor would have been and would be today crushed in the UFC HW division. Dudes like Velasquez JDS & Lesnar would smash him and end him. Anderson dominated two divisions while Fedor avoided UFC like a plague for his own good.

Anderson didnt dominate 2 divisions....he fought in UFC's weakest division and dominated the weakesf fighters at 205...and avoided Jon Jones at all costs while chasing a fight with a scared, uninterested, 170lb GSP for years...Fedor's pride was 5 years before UFC was even an offer and nobody even knew who Cain or JDS was or existed.

Also....Rio Chonan.

Ryo chonnan....Daiju Takase....things just got debatable.

Striking offense = Anderson

Striking defense = Anderson

Grappling Offense = Tie

Grappling Defense = Anderson

Submission Offense = Anderson

Submission Defense =  ANDERSON

Timing = Anderson

Less predictable = Anderson

Better Athlete = Anderson

More accomplished = Anderson

SKARHEAD - 
truthisalive - 
truthisalive - Fedor...not even close

Lol @ "not even clsoe"

Just imagine if they had fought at 205 lbs.  Anderson would have clowned him and KO'd him in the 3rd round. 

Its not. Being the greatest is about in ring talent, execution of technique and in ring sportsmanship. Fedor was a very small heavyweight compared to most of his oppenents he was david, they where Goliath. Silva is a big middleweight who is cocky and disrespectful. If they faught Fedor would walk him down and hurt Anderson, fling him to the ground and absolutely control the fight.

not even close....ive never seen a fighter like Fedor in the ring and the way he carries himself as a sportsman is an example to all.

Lol Fedor would have been and would be today crushed in the UFC HW division. Dudes like Velasquez JDS & Lesnar would smash him and end him. Anderson dominated two divisions while Fedor avoided UFC like a plague for his own good.

Anderson didnt dominate 2 divisions....he fought in UFC's weakest division and dominated the weakesf fighters at 205...and avoided Jon Jones at all costs while chasing a fight with a scared, uninterested, 170lb GSP for years...Fedor's pride was 5 years before UFC was even an offer and nobody even knew who Cain or JDS was or existed.

Also....Rio Chonan.

Very good post Skarhead. Dont forget Daiju Takase taking anderson down into sidemount....And baiting him into a rolling triangle......with short legs.

Fedor was undersized in his division. Anderson faught a lot of whst the UG would call cans....irving...lutter...cote...leites...sonnen....

truthisalive - 
truthisalive - 

Its close.

Cool aid or Kool-Aid? 

my entire arguement is null and void because I spelled the corporate made up copyrighted word phrase wrong.....fuck

you're a fucken egg...ya goof.

Fedor.....and again its not even close.

Pretty much yeah.  If you can't even spell one of the most popular drinks in the US right then what makes you think you can judge athletes and fighters? You may need to rethink everything and start from scratch.

Fedor Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

Exactly VU.

Yeah cuz one fight sum up an entire career right? Fedor dominated and went undefeated for a decade, and has the 3rd most top 10 wins in MMA history, as well as wrecking a variety of champions. Fedor never had a Leites, Maia or Cote fight. He never acted like a clown and got KO'd in front of the world for being a weirdo. He didn't get flying heel hooked by a random Japanese fighter.

Fedor dominated for 10 years and beat champions at their own game in their primes. You simply don't know shit about the sport if you think Fedor losing to Hendo at the absolute end of his career means Anderson is better, and that ends the debate. I really hope you understand how broken your brain is.

So because one opponent, on TRT with legendary power, beat Fedor (who Anderson beat), that makes the debate. That's the only fact involved. You people are so retarded I doubt you've ever seen a single PRIDE fight.

You'll never learn because I doubt you'll even follow MMA 2 years from now, you trendy fucks. Sorry you just got into the sport by the time it became a watered down joke. Yeah, your GOAT fighter was KO'd COLD for doing a harlem shake like a damn jackass. Greatest ever!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Fedor fought more "cans" than Anderson did.  As if you're even capable of calling fighters "cans"... Idiot Anderson fought MUCH tougher competition than Fedor. 

Anderson vs. Fedor @ 205 would be a massacre, Fedor wouldn't make it out the 3rd round.

Galanis - 

Fedor was triangled by Werdum, an amazing BJJ heavyweight. Possibly the most credentialed BJJ HW in MMA, ever.  Here's who triangled Anderson, who unlike Fedor when he fought Werdum, was in the athletic prime of his career.

</p>

Oh and how can we forget these classics?

My favorite:

Eat a dick, youngins

Difference is, today Anderson would beat all those guys easily with the exception of maybe Weidman.  Today, or in instant rematches, Werdum Antonio & Hendo would all beat Fedor again.

Galanis - 

Fedor was triangled by Werdum, an amazing BJJ heavyweight. Possibly the most credentialed BJJ HW in MMA, ever.  Here's who triangled Anderson, who unlike Fedor when he fought Werdum, was in the athletic prime of his career.

</p>

Oh and how can we forget these classics?

My favorite:

Eat a dick, youngins

Perfect.

Galanis - 

Exactly VU.

Yeah cuz one fight sums up an entire career right? Fedor dominated and went undefeated for a decade, and has the 3rd most top 10 wins in MMA history, as well as wrecking a variety of champions. Fedor never had a Leites, Maia or Cote fight. He never acted like a clown and got KO'd in front of the world for being a weirdo. He didn't get flying heel hooked by a random Japanese fighter.

Fedor dominated for 10 years and beat champions at their own game in their primes. You simply don't know shit about the sport if you think Fedor losing to Hendo at the absolute end of his career means Anderson is better, and that ends the debate. I really hope you understand how broken your brain is.

So because one opponent, on TRT with legendary power, beat Fedor (who Anderson beat), that makes the debate. That's the only fact involved. You people are so retarded I doubt you've ever seen a single PRIDE fight.

You'll never learn because I doubt you'll even follow MMA 2 years from now, you trendy fucks. Sorry you just got into the sport by the time it became a watered down joke. Yeah, your GOAT fighter was KO'd COLD for doing a harlem shake like a damn jackass. Greatest ever!!!

Very good post Galanis

Galanis - 

Did Muhammad Ali ever get knocked out while clowning???

Is anyone comparing Silva to Ali? No.