Fedor reunites with Aleks to train for Hendo

this should be a great fight, i can't pck a side, just hope it lives up to its epic potential-MM

Uh, yeah... This is REALLY gonna help training for Hendo?!

Fedor's Strength and Conditioning Coach

Nutritionist

Sports Psychologist

MMApostle - Aleks is a shitty fighter, he got beat by anyone good he ever faced. Training with Aleks will do nothing for Fedor

Horrible post. Alex has long been an extremely talented fighter with some of the best hands in the HW division. He also holds wins over Assuerio Silva, Carlos Barreto, Eric Pele(who ko'd Bigfoot) and a knockout win over Sergei Kharitonov. Not to mention a close tough fight with Josh Barnett in which Alex won the first round.

(Waits for typical "lol at those HWs" nonsense response.)

Winnson - That's fine if they were the same weight class. They're not.

It's like saying Fedor's not good enough for the heavies anymore but he can't make 205, so we'll do this instead.

If Fedor wins, so what he beat a smaller guy and Dan keeps his belt.

If Dan wins, great, but what does it do? Put him a step closer to a heavyweight belt?

Hendo against Overeem... What? Phone Post

JBob300 - 
MrMcPeach - I'll ask the obvious question: why did the brothers fall out with each other? I never heard about that.

I believe it had to do with Aleksander wanting to have control over his training more, I know that was at least a problem in the past (it was either before the barnett fight or the crocop fight)

They stopped talking to each other for a long period of time because Aleks wanted to have more control over his training? Russians, man. 

I wasn't even aware they had fallen out either, but I'm glad they're back together. 

Winnson - That's fine if they were the same weight class. They're not.

It's like saying Fedor's not good enough for the heavies anymore but he can't make 205, so we'll do this instead.

If Dan wins, great, but what does it do? Put him a step closer to a heavyweight belt?

OK, you win. The fight means nothing.  Can you just be happy that two of the best ever are going to fight?

I don't know, or care what it does for them in the rankings.  I just want to see epic fights like this one will most assuredly be. 

BTW, Fedor becomes the 4th to summit Dan.

For sure it's gotta hep him for the fight....

"Now he (Fedor) is lot calmer"

Damn, that's pretty calm.

And for the person who asked about the Heb B claim, Aleks was "cleared" by a shady "Doctor" in North Italy IIRC.

RAMP - "Now he (Fedor) is lot calmer"

Damn, that's pretty calm.

And for the person who asked about the Heb B claim, Aleks was "cleared" by a shady "Doctor" in North Italy IIRC.

Why does being Italian make the doctor shady?

Here is the original article, unlike that on fightsite.hr. Can someone translate this please?

http://valetudo.ru/mma/news/3322-exkluzive-alexander-i-fedor-emelianenko-na-sborah-v-kislovodske-foto

Coolface_Awesomeson - 
Jesse_MMA91 - 
JOB - Was the whole Hep situation ever cleared up?

Thats what i was wondering too.

Hep situations tend not to "clear up".
Last I heard Kizer say/write was that Aleks was in the unusual situation of having to prove that he does NOT have the hep before he can get sanctioned.

Aleks has not done so.

I seen a thread here just a couple of months ago with a copy of a released document showing that Aleks was hep free. I don't know if the commission got it or not or if it was even legit.

Seeing how I can't go back that far on the search function, here's the first link I found with a photo of the said document.

http://www.fightlinker.com/is-aleksander-emelianenko-hep-free
Si

Fedor sure love to talk trash about his brothers and no one else. He said that ALeks was more talented than him, but the 'fast life' held back his progress and then he said that Ivan doesn't have the work ethic to be a top fighter.

Bobby Lupo -  Fedor sure love to talk trash about his brothers and no one else. He said that ALeks was more talented than him, but the 'fast life' held back his progress and then he said that Ivan doesn't have the work ethic to be a top fighter.

Sounds like he is just telling the truth.

caleb - 
Bobby Lupo -  Fedor sure love to talk trash about his brothers and no one else. He said that ALeks was more talented than him, but the 'fast life' held back his progress and then he said that Ivan doesn't have the work ethic to be a top fighter.

He also talked shit about Arlovski. He said Andrei is one of the best HWs, but will always make a critical error and he knew it would happen and he'd be there to pounce. 

Bobby Lupo - 
caleb - 

He also talked shit about Arlovski. He said Andrei is one of the best HWs, but will always make a critical error and he knew it would happen and he'd be there to pounce. 

he was right again.

flesheatingbull - 
Bobby Lupo - 
caleb - 

he was right again.

Yup, this. ^ Did he say anything about Hendo yet?

love those top king gloves...wanna get me a pair

Bad Monkey - 
Winnson - That's fine if they were the same weight class. They're not.

OK, you win. The fight means nothing.  Can you just be happy that two of the best ever are going to fight?

I don't know, or care what it does for them in the rankings.  I just want to see epic fights like this one will most assuredly be. 

BTW, Fedor becomes the 4th to summit Dan.

ahaha, how does one 'summit' someone?