fedor-rodgers=fixed?

they couldn't afford fedor to lose this fight-that's all i'm saying..i may be called a troll or take a beating on this one, but it was pretty obvious to me as soon as the first bell rang for the first round. rodgers complete lack of aggressiveness on his feet not even throwing a quality punch other than the jab..yes he hit fedor with a couple good shots on the ground but c mon, was it ever even close to being stopped?--it was almost like rodgers was giving fedor the oppertunity to win that fight...just saying-they need that fedor bread to compete with the ufc-especially after just signing him

i love fedor but really? that thought never crossed anyone else's mind? hmmm-

LOL

I definitely don't want to agree but serioulsy looking at it could they afford Fedor to lose? I mean they are trying to get him recognized in the US and they portray him as the P4P king....Business is Business...

Things that make U go...Ummm

the best fighters make their opponents look bad

especially after post kimbo elite xc---wait--oh yeah they are out of business..i knew i would take a beating, but this is the first chance i had to get on here since the fight and i thought i would see at least one or two more threads like this---maybe i'm just paranoid from shogun/machida---fuck!!! please don't let mma go down the boxing road

Why would it hurt SF to have a young ace with wins over Arlovski and Fedor? It wouldn't hurt them at all they'd have a real Kimbo on their hands at that point.

"Cinderella story, former tire changer, taking on the world's best, the American dream folks".

ur reaching

yeah but we're talking fedor here--and the money they have invested in the "greatest p4p mma fighter of all time"

i have come onto this thread simply to say: Fuck Off.

thanks.

Who are you people and what planet do you come from?

The Mammoth -  i have come onto this thread simply to say: Fuck Off.

thanks.

wow good post count-you get out of the house much?

MuchRespec' - Why would it hurt SF to have a young ace with wins over Arlovski and Fedor? It wouldn't hurt them at all they'd have a real Kimbo on their hands at that point.

"Cinderella story, former tire changer, taking on the world's best, the American dream folks".

I see your point and again i am not sayin' this is what has happened...But...

as to answer your post...Fedor is part of M1-Global, he is the Race horse, he is the reason they have a serious promotion, he is the reason SF has aligned themselves with M1.....If he loses all of that goes to waste...

About Rogers being like Kimbo....Not at all, Kimbo got popular by beating guys on the internet, Rogers is just another guy coming in and defeating the P4P king...all that gives him is 15 minutes of fame....

Remember Tyson vs Buster Douglas...

If it were a fix and I were Brett I would 'let' Fedor arm bar me as opposed to applying 500 psi to my skull with his fist!!!

Thehandman - If it were a fix and I were Brett I would 'let' Fedor arm bar me as opposed to applying 500 psi to my skull with his fist!!!

yup

Thehandman - If it were a fix and I were Brett I would 'let' Fedor arm bar me as opposed to applying 500 psi to my skull with his fist!!!

^^THIS!!!^^^

quidnunc - the best fighters make their opponents look bad

dking - 

^^THIS!!!^^^

So much correct it needs to be quoted again.