Fedor’s 2nd run. Hope he cherry picks opponents

His last win was solid and I think he can string together a bunch of wins life he manages his opponents better. Fedor can still beat big names if he picks guys that he can match up with.

He has more leverage that Arloski to cherry pick opponents.

6 Likes

Same. I’m ready for 45 year old Fedor 2.0 - Rebuilt T1000 model

terminator GIF

4 Likes

He should fight former pride fighters

2 Likes

This is more like new Fedor

4 Likes

Or Jake Paul

2 Likes

He’s way way way past it. He’s Ali in the twilight of his years. I’m glad if he can wrk out wins against reasonably good opposition but this isn’t his era . His era was 20-10 years ago and that’s what made him GOAT

4 Likes

I think you are a little behind on your Fedor news. This is not the start of a 2nd run. That 2nd run started a long time ago and he has done well.

He has maintained that this was either his last or 2nd to last fight. He has one more left on his Bellator deal.

I expect we see him fight once more and then that will be it.

4 Likes

There are still big names that he can fight. He can still headline. Just oldont put him in with a young wrestler with thunder in his hands

If he beats a carefully selected big name fighter without taking damage he will keep fighting

1 Like

I’d fight him

2 Likes

You would last longer than some of his opponents

1 Like

I’d go in with the askren strategy

I don’t think so. He already retired once and returned. He has maintained since the Quinton win in 2019 that he was doing one or two more and that was it.

I’m not saying fighters don’t sometimes continue after a couple retirements but Fedor is pretty steady about things.

2 Likes

5 Likes

He’s always picked his opponents

2 Likes

I know look at all these pussies he faced.

5 Likes

Weak sauce

Just kidding yeah he had some. Amazing fights.

The Randleman toss and was OK is still breathtaking

Love Fedor. But he should retire while it appears he’s still on top of his game. I don’t want to see another Chocolate Al scenario.

1 Like

does Bader still have the bellator HW title?

he just had his confidence smashed to pieces, perfect rematch! if Fedor can walk in, KO ‘douglas’ and walk off with the title, what a sweet gig that would be

2 Likes