Fedor signing:"An irate Dana White responds"

It's funny how everyone said the UFC's HW division sucks like 3-6 months ago, now that Fedor hasn't signed, it's all of a sudden the best ever.

Fedor is a joke!

the jokes on dana ,talking shit,and he's the 1 that couldnt get it done.

dana looks like shit,not fedor and for sure not strike force.

DANA IS RIGHT

What part about "Russian Mob" do people not understand?

Dana 's lame for calling strikeforce fighters nobodys. Just because you're in the UFC doesn't make you relevant. Fedor has a company that he is trying to advance. The UFC doesn't have the world market cornered and I think they could have benefited from doing some copromotions with M1.

Dana is ducking co-promoting

Dana 'Do it for the Fans' White is funny, says Fedor doesnt care about the fans and than tries to stop a fight between Mousasi and Babalu, thanks Dana

I think the real question is how much money is M-1 going to make co-promoting this?

He turned down 30 mill, for 1 million??? Something is not right.

Call me paranoid, but it almost seems that Fedor is being black mailed into sticking with M-1. If I were him, there is no way I would risk my legacy against Brett Rogers or Overeem for a million bucks. It would have to be at least 5 million that way if he by some chance lost he could retire off that one fight alone.

he didnt turn down 30 million

The best or not the UFC has the most interesting match-ups that most fans want to see. And would be the best career move, no restriction on sponsers, sambo, fights that fans want but just not as good of a deal for M-1.

Coture vs Fedor
Lesner vs Fedor
Gonzaga..
Carwin..
Cro Cop..
Kongo..

The UFC would be the place to really prove that he was, is, and will always be the best PfP fighter ever.

liquidrob - Dana is ducking co-promoting

Dana 'Do it for the Fans' White is funny, says Fedor doesnt care about the fans and than tries to stop a fight between Mousasi and Babalu, thanks Dana

Valid point on the Mousasi vs. Babalu stoppage attempt. Do you have a source?

what is he doing in Abu Dhabi, he'll compete in ADCC?

BidMMA.com - What part about "Russian Mob" do people not understand?

QFT, something is fishy here

JT42382 - 
liquidrob - Dana is ducking co-promoting

Valid point on the Mousasi vs. Babalu stoppage attempt. Do you have a source?

UG news...

Fedor has already destroyed how many past UFC champions? This is a non-issue to me.

Thanx liquidrob

JT42382 -  "I feel sorry for the real fans! I wanted to make the deal but it takes two and it is VERY obvious Fedor doesn't want to fight the best and doesn't give a [expletive] about the fans." 

MMA fans are the Real Fans not the UFC fans...Overeem is better than Lesnar, that's why Fedor wants Overeem than Overrated Lesnar

It said 6 fight, deal worth over 30 million. Is that not true?

Jweinberg -  Fedor fucked the fans

I agree, fedor fucked the fans.

Master Tang - Fedor has already destroyed how many past UFC champions? This is a non-issue to me.

The reason they are past champions is because they stopped winning fights, and were let go. I don't thnk Arlovski lost his last fight in the UFC but he was looking less impressive.