fedor sketch - bad art warning

bored at work during phone meetings, drew fedor....

okay, that posted way too big. my bad.

not as good as Gomi IMO.

The problem here is that it's way too good to turn into a Gomi cult icon

That's pretty good. However, that looks more like Jerome Lebanner than Fedor to me. I just can't think of too many instances where Fedor has been mean mugging and the shape of the head gets a little strange.

1000x better than my best drawing.

Looks like a cross between Fedor and Phil Collins.

lol I fucking hate people who say "Oh yeah it's just some shitty art" when they are a bad ass.

If I tried to draw that it would have come out looking like an 8 year old tried to draw a gorilla.

You make me sick...

Awesome piece.

The top half of his face looks like Couture.

it's pretty good man. don't be so hard on yourself.

I didn't mean that is was bad for me, just that I am not much of an artist; I actually don't have much more, I've only done about a dozen drawings ever, and it is usually to give to my mom on mother's day because I can't think of a gift. Here is one I did of Dean Martin (I haven't done any other fighters yet):

Thats awesome!

I can picture Dean singing in front of the moon. :)

Newbiebad - That's pretty good. However, that looks more like Jerome Lebanner than Fedor to me. I just can't think of too many instances where Fedor has been mean mugging and the shape of the head gets a little strange.

1000x better than my best drawing.

I know, I tried to draw him looking nicer, but he staring me down; I was drawing off a pretty small image with not much detail, so I had to just pretend in a few places, and it didn't quite work out. If I had gotten the look better, I probably would have finished the drawing.

Misedulatd - bored at work during phone meetings, drew fedor....

I should post my board at work during phone meeting drawing. lol It don't look like that, that's for sure.

Pretty damn good job.

God I need a laugh. Someone please bump that Gomi drawing thread!

oh, now that was just wrong; I like it

Misedukatd - I didn't mean that is was bad for me, just that I am not much of an artist; I actually don't have much more, I've only done about a dozen drawings ever,

lol you have incredible natural talent when it comes to art.

You should probably keep going.

Zu-Zu-Zuluo!

DaddyDirtyShogunnedMe - 
Misedukatd - I didn't mean that is was bad for me, just that I am not much of an artist; I actually don't have much more, I've only done about a dozen drawings ever,

lol you have incredible natural talent when it comes to art.

You should probably keep going.

Thanks; I'll have to try to schedule more meetings.