Fedor: some contract terms need to be sorted out

04:52

- As we all know, you are coming back. Where will you fight? Do you want to test yourself in UFC?

- Thank you for your question. Negotiations are underway right now, including talks with UFC. But, apart from my wishes, apart from a wish... Um... I'm not going to say it is the wish of UFC (smiles) but... There are some issues and contract terms which need to be sorted out, so we could come to an agreement. As of now, they are not. But yeah, we are negotiating with UFC as well as with other promotions. I believe, very soon we'll announce it. We'll reach an agreement and you'll know everything.  

Excellent, thanks as always.

Do you know who is managing Fedor these days? Still not holding my breath for the UFC, but at least Vadim and M-1 are not in the picture.

Please please please Phone Post 3.0

Lessphilling - Excellent, thanks as always.

Do you know who is managing Fedor these days? Still not holding my breath for the UFC, but at least Vadim and M-1 are not in the picture.

There is no official information, but I believe Fedor is close with Kamil these days. This is the guy who is signing his fighters to UFC, namely Ali Bagautinov, Gasan Umalatov, Ruslan Magomedov, Konstantin Erokhin, Maryna Moroz. Kamil is the president of Fight Nights (FN) promotion, and Fedor visited their event nearly a week ago

I feel Fedor could have a tune-up fight in FN before UFC, as Arlovski did. But we will see.

Dammit the suspense... Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. My body is so ready. PLEASE FEDOR PLEASE SIGN WITH THE UFC.

I really think he can be more than competitive in today's heavyweight landscape. He just needs the right camp, and I'd like to see him take a tune up fight and then the winner of Andre vs werdum..

Also, how the hell do you always have the scoop on Russian fighters? Are you Russian? Phone Post 3.0

*PLEASE UFC PLEASE SIGN WITH FEDOR

It's gonna happen fellas!

Queue the Debby downers who'll come in saying bla bla he's too old he's gonna get smashed bla bla bla. Just shut up and enjoy the show you idiots.

GelderdEnd - Please please please Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I love Fedor, but I really hope his team isn't opening with 'automatic title shot' in the deal

"UFC doesn't think Russian fighters would be profitable champions" "through out the history of UFC, it has tried to make American fighters champions" - Fedor

Might as well just make an all Mexico vs Russia card in Russia.

Mir - Arlovski
Cain - Fedor
Diaz - Nurmagomedov

Throw Khabilov and Albu on that card, plus some Russian TUF finalist. I'd pay for that.

That would be a cool story. The last Emperor makes his way back to fight the man who handed him his first loss. Who happens to hold the UFC belt! That could be a huge fight in about a year! Phone Post 3.0

oranos - "UFC doesn't think Russian fighters would be profitable champions" "through out the history of UFC, it has tried to make American fighters champions" - Fedor
Something tells me Fedor has no idea just how beloved he is here in the states.

Idk for sure if he will be successful in his resurgence, but I will be pulling for him over anyone else. Phone Post 3.0

The baldfather knows what must be done.

I have been suppressing my excitement. Until now, it still seems as unconfirmed rumor and hearsay. Seeing this video and his words......

I'm so excited. To me there are two types of mma. MMA with Fedor, and MMA without. This thread reminds me of how AWESOME MMA with Fedor is.

This comeback will be tragic. He is 40 and well past his demolition days in Pride. And I think he is the GOAT. Phone Post 3.0

MisterHawkeMMA - Might as well just make an all Mexico vs Russia card in Russia.

Mir - Arlovski
Cain - Fedor
Diaz - Nurmagomedov

Throw Khabilov and Albu on that card, plus some Russian TUF finalist. I'd pay for that.
Didn't know Frank was Mirxican Phone Post 3.0