Fedor to Pull out of Brett Fight--Will Fight Brock

You heard it hear first.  Fedor will drop out of the Brett Rogers fight and he will be fighting Brock Lesnar in Japan on New Years Eve in a co-promotion between Strikeforce, M1, Dream and the UFC.

FACT!

MY GOD THIS

jesus christ man !!! what a load of crap!!!

Anything moar you can give us here Garv? Not to doubt you bro but it does seem rather uncharacteristic of Zuffa to agree to something like this.

TROLL

in before the shitstorm

Garv will commentate, I will be Ring Boy

If this were to happen, I would have to drive out to see you and plant a big wet kiss on you for breaking this news. Then I would have to cancel my existing new years plans. 

Crazy Zimmerman -  You heard it hear first.  Fedor will drop out of the Brett Rogers fight and he will be fighting Brock Lesnar in Japan on New Years Eve in a co-promotion between Strikeforce, M1, Dream and the UFC.

FACT!

You let OMA use your account for a second?

4L

Somone's trippin balls from too many Garv 720's practices this morning?

lmao @ these responses.  Actually OMA told me that he heard from someone in Fedor's camp. Sorry for the bad info if it doesn't pan out.

"Co-promotion" this shows up as a grammatical error on Zuffa computers...maybe the event will be followed up with a "red devil" version of TUF where the team members will be in the house together and one from each weight class will get a 6 figure contract with the UFC.

Crazy Zimmerman -  lmao @ these responses.  Actually OMA told me that he heard from someone in Fedor's camp. Sorry for the bad info if it doesn't pan out.

You also heard that Kimo is dead, right?

Crazy Zimmerman -  lmao @ these responses.  Actually OMA told me that he heard from someone in Fedor's camp. Sorry for the bad info if it doesn't pan out.

=[

I could see Fedor doing this November fight against Rogers to get name recognition & then pull off a big fight for N.Y.E.

This fight is actually taking place on a Battleship off the coast of Japan.

I've almost spit coffee on my screen 3 times reading this thread....GOLD!

I met the priest once in NYC. Nice guy.