Fedor v. Takada NYD signed !

thats all

You sure? Phone Post 3.0

He said that Takada is a warrior and deserves the opportunity. Werdum was turned down, because he does not yet have that "warrior spirit."

Salsa?? Phone Post 3.0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobuhiko_Takada

This guy? Hmm.

Handy or Hickson please

StevetheWeasel - Well, Takada does have a win over Coleman, who beat Rua, who beat Li'l Nog, who beat Ubereem, who beat Werdum.

So, if Fedor beats Takada, he's essentially the lineal UFC HW Champion.
Shogun beat Overeem too, so it's even closer! Phone Post 3.0

People were suggesting Anderson be fed someone well below his league in order to warm him back up.

I guess we're holding good men to different standards for no other reason than our own personal hatred of them or their associated organizations.

When was the last time Takada fought??? 2005??

Maybe Takada vs. Ken Shamrock, but not Fedor

Glovegate - People were suggesting Anderson be fed someone well below his league in order to warm him back up.

I guess we're holding good men to different standards for no other reason than our own personal hatred of them or their associated organizations.

What? The only fight I actually heard about related to Anderson was actually Anderson vs Fedor if he made it into the UFC.

Or are you talking about his comeback fight vs Nick Diaz coming from getting his leg snapped in half?

luctaro - 
Glovegate - People were suggesting Anderson be fed someone well below his league in order to warm him back up.

What? The only fight I actually heard about related to Anderson was actually Anderson vs Fedor if he made it into the UFC.

Or are you talking about his comeback fight vs Nick Diaz coming from getting his leg snapped in half?

You mean his fight against a WW who never held a UFC belt?

Seriously? Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - Well, Takada does have a win over Coleman, who beat Rua, who beat Li'l Nog, who beat Ubereem, who beat Werdum.

Werdum beat Fedor so his chances for being lineal champ are not gone Phone Post 3.0

dont care

OP is getting over-excited. Fedor is gonna fight Stephan Leko

The Coleman fight was fixed Phone Post 3.0

Glovegate - 
luctaro - 

You mean his fight against a WW who never held a UFC belt?

You mean the WW who stood toe-to-toe with the GOAT MW, who has fought at 205, for 25 minutes while said GOAT MW was on steroids? The WW that did better than anyone in the UFC MW division with the exception of the current undefeated MW champ?

Yeah, that guy.

His performance was proof enough of why that fight made sense, yet here you are.

Yeah, I know....Chael version 16.9:1

jacktripper - 

The Coleman fight was fixed Phone Post 3.0

what?

jack tripper chiming in on a pride thread? color me shocked lol

Aren't you the same guy who claimed Fedor had fixed fights? Then when asked multiple times which fight was fixed, you couldn't name any. Then after being called out by multiple people, you went full retard and said every Fedor fight was fixed?

Or did I dream this?

Maybe Arona would come out of retirement for a rematch with Fedor.

Mr Sudo - Maybe Arona would come out of retirement for a rematch with Fedor.
This is the only good fight they can make for him. Phone Post 3.0