Fedor Video: I've Proven everything to myself

http://www.themmanews.com/?p=1561

Gotta love Fedor. 

ttt

Like his reaction to Dana White's comments

thanks for not posting an mmarated.com video

Fedor on Dana "he can go ahead and have issues by himself"

ttt

It's beyond me how people can talk trash on Fedor.  He's a great fighter and an even better gentleman.

true champ

45cal - 
annihil8torz -  It's beyond me how people can talk trash on Fedor.  He's a great fighter and an even better gentleman.

Because he refuses to consistently fight top competition and loves beating up on cans and freakshows.

Fedor has stated on multiple occassions that he puts his managers in charge of the fight making.  He just wants what's best for him and his team.  He's not one to put himself first.  He includes his team in his contract negotiations.  Not only his teammates (fighters) but his management as well.  It may not give us what we all want, but he could care less about the same things.  He puts family and country ahead of what the general public think.  Fedor is also very respectful of all people and doesn't bash anyone for what they choose. 

He's just a different type of person.  And although I want him to fight more and against tope competition, I can't say anything bad of him. 

45cal - 
annihil8torz -  It's beyond me how people can talk trash on Fedor.  He's a great fighter and an even better gentleman.

Because he refuses to consistently fight top competition and loves beating up on cans and freakshows.

oh look, a talking point. there are only three guys for him to face outside the UFC. barnett, arlovski, and kharitonov. then Werdum who was in pride towards the end (losing to Kharitonov and Nog, beating Aleks & Overeem)

^^^^

actually Jesus is God...just wanted to clarify that for FEB.

Fedor is the Champ...and the best representative of MMA ever.

Awesome fighter and he comes off as a good person.

double post.

Fedor is the best guy in MMA... he has beat everyone that was put in front of him.

Fedor just needs to fight this guy.

Classy guy. How can you not like the guy, super gentleman and a beast in the ring.

As for fighting cans get real the guy beat the top heavies for years, most of the time easily.

He made Big Tim look like a beginner.

Why setttle for a manager's cut, when you can sign a fighter to a "promotion,"  take a manager's cut, and negotiate with other promotions to pay your promotion rights fees and secure distribution rights? 

ttt

" there are only three guys for him to face outside the UFC. barnett, arlovski, and kharitonov. then Werdum who was in pride towards the end (losing to Kharitonov and Nog, beating Aleks & Overeem)"

There are other guys coming up.

It's like how Hughes destroyed everyone in the world at 170 and then new guys came along, and suddenly people are saying he's done. But with Fedor it's like "Well, once he beats these two guys I'm extremely familiar with, that's it, mission accomplished -- no one else could possibly challenge him."

ttt