Fedor vs Brock not happening was NOT a tragedy, never getting PRIME CAIN VS PRIME STIPE was the real tragedy

Prime Cain vs prime Stipe was the real fight and that fight wouldve determined the true HW GOAT

What a shame we never got it

1 Like

Cain would have dismantled Stipe just like he did JDS twice

What was “Prime” Cain?

Was it that one fight he was uninjured and not fighting at altitude?

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

1 Like

2 Likes

“He beat Big Nog!”

Yeah, clearly at Nog’s peak…

2 Likes

“He killed Brock!”

Diverticulitis Brock’s right before surgery and basically retiring…

This is the most meaningful run of Cain’s career…2-1 against JDS and beat Bigfoot twice :rofl:

“But Javier and DC said he even beat Khabib in the gym :scream:!”

Can we stop ranking guys all time based on what ifs and practice?

Why doesn’t Joe Riggs get this love? Always known as a world beating gym legend.

2 Likes

Cain holds wins over Kongo, Ben Rothwell, Big Nog, Brock Lesnar, JDS x2, Antonio Silva x2, and Travis Browne. That’s a good resume of wins. His losses are against all champions. JDS, Werdum, & Francis. Prime/Preinjury Cain would have murdered Francis btw

2 Likes

Sure, just ignore everything I pointed out.

Say how bad “pre-injury” Caín would beat Francis but ignore the fact that Caín fought physical illness Brock who needed major surgery, and end of his career Nog.

Prime Nog eats everything CaĂ­n has and subs him. Healthy young Brock, who knows what he could have done.

And you are clearly a nut hugger trying to claim that ultimate journeymen Kongo and Rothwell (love Big Ben) are somehow great wins.

Travis Browne? Jesus dude. Do you read what you write or just slam the “post” button?

Good but not great

I’m not even a Cain fan. But you cannot deny his greatness

Travis Browne knocked out Overeem, knocked out Gonzaga, knocked out Josh Barnett, knocked out Schaub and knocked out Mitrione. Not sure why you’re looking down at him as a credible Win

1 Like

Conveniently left off Nog’s 3 consecutive wins before the Mir loss

1 Like

You aren’t making arguments in good faith.

You’re quoting guys who were only names by the time they lost fights, shells of their peak.

You’re talking about how Caín lost fights due to health only but don’t give that same respect to guys who you credit Caín for beating under the same circumstances. It’s disingenuous.

You’re trying to build a case off the backs of guys like Mitrione and Schaub? Come on man.

Caín has always been insanely over rated career wise. He may have been one talented mother fucker but things didn’t work it for him and in the real world of factual reality where I live, he didn’t accomplish all that much.

Here’s your superstar Travis Browne before he was run out of the sport forever at the age of 34…huge notch in the belt of a legend!

1 Like

Cain is the most overrated fighter ever.

3 Likes

Why does that matter?

Is the point not clear enough that he was done?

Are you mad that I “conveniently” left off the first 80% of his career too?

How far back do we need to go to justify your CaĂ­n hyperbole?

If you watched the sport at all for Nog’s real career (pre-UFC) then you know exactly where he was physically by the time he fought guys like Mir and beyond. If you insist on pretending he was the same dude then you didn’t see what he went through and you are just making things up.

I’m not arguing that Caín wasn’t good. just pointing out what too many choose to wash over which is that his resume is insanely over rated and littered with guys who were over the hill or ultimately were just journeymen.

This guy just hates Cain for some reason :joy:

1 Like

Nope.

But you hang of his huts for some reason.

Why can’t you live in the real world?

You are just coming across as a basic unknowledgeable fan with the shit you’re talking.

You’ve not even addressed a single thing I said other than trying to boost Travis Browne for some reason.

Tell me why it matters that Caín was post-injury when he lost to Francis but it’s unimportant that Nog was post-physical train wreck of a career or Brock was pre-massive surgery with undiagnosed illness?

Big Nog was coming off a Win against Couture