Fedor VS Brock NYE Show

The ratings would be insane after a few countdown episodes

your thoughts on this fight?

I don't care for it. Fedor would demolish Brock either way. Phone Post 3.0

Brock is signed to WWE. Phone Post 3.0

that would have to be Fedor's 2nd fight. they won't waste or have the money to afford Lesnar for a tape delayed event i'm assuming. it would be the epic if this fight ever happens

I don't know how this goes Brock gave Mir a pretty bad ass whooping

Brock is way too big for Fedor.

It would be huge among the hard core fans.  But the casuals who account for most of MMA's monetary success would not be particularly interested.   I have friends I work with who followed the UFC pretty faithfully.  But when I mentioned Fedor to them when he was in his prime, they say they've heard of him fight but don't really follow him because he's not in the UFC.

Lesnar tends to turtle.

Fedor tends to attack ferociously.

Yep, make it happen.

Kindly - I don't care for it. Fedor would demolish Brock either way. Phone Post 3.0

Delusional...

I don't care for it. Brock would likely demolish Fedor, and end the excitement for the last emperor's return.

Brock is just too big and athletic, for the near 40 year old.

A much better fight would be kimbo Slice or a Ricco Rodriguez for example. He needs to be in there with guys who are not ultra athletic, quick, or powerful. The Kimbo fight probably makes the most sense.

Badder Harry - Brock is way too big for Fedor.

Just like he was way too big for Cain?

SinCityHustler - I don't care for it. Brock would likely demolish Fedor, and end the excitement for the last emperor's return.

Brock is just too big and athletic, for the near 40 year old.

A much better fight would be kimbo Slice or a Ricco Rodriguez for example. He needs to be in there with guys who are not ultra athletic, quick, or powerful. The Kimbo fight probably makes the most sense.
Brock's in his mid-late 30s Phone Post 3.0

-

stonepony - 
Kindly - I don't care for it. Fedor would demolish Brock either way. Phone Post 3.0

Delusional...

For believing Fedor would win?

Brock is one year younger than Fedor.

Brock would be all Roided up, Roided up Brock was scary, I still say Fedor wins though.

They can't afford Brock... Would take $10,000,000 for him to take that fight and no fucking way they can recover even a fraction of that money if it's not on PPV. If Brock ever fights Fedor it will be under the UFC banner on PPV. Phone Post 3.0

Although the age is similar, Fedor's got a few more fight miles on him than Brock does. I don't follow WWE, so I can't tell you how Brock is looking currently, but regardless, he's just too much for the aging Fedor. Lets not forget, the last time Fedor was up against an American wrestler, he had his lights turned out by a guy who normally competes at 185. The Brock fight is just not a good choice for fedor.

Look at all these fools picking Brock....disgusting. Welcome to MMA Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - Although the age is similar, Fedor's got a few more fight miles on him than Brock does. I don't follow WWE, so I can't tell you how Brock is looking currently, but regardless, he's just too much for the aging Fedor. Lets not forget, the last time Fedor was up against an American wrestler, he had his lights turned out by a guy who normally competes at 185. The Brock fight is just not a good choice for fedor.

i think it was henderson's speed that was the deciding factor in the ko.

Brock would present problems from top position though. much like the second mir fight. he is a big unit that moves well on top.

if fedor got it to the second round, i would favour him.