Fedor VS Brock NYE Show

SinCityHustler - I don't care for it. Brock would likely demolish Fedor, and end the excitement for the last emperor's return.

Brock is just too big and athletic, for the near 40 year old.

A much better fight would be kimbo Slice or a Ricco Rodriguez for example. He needs to be in there with guys who are not ultra athletic, quick, or powerful. The Kimbo fight probably makes the most sense.

I like Brocks Chances on this, But for you  to make it seem like Fedor is old, nearly 40 is how you put it, guess what, so is Brock, Brock is I believe 38 years old. It's not like he is a spring chicken either... While I believe Brock would probably win the fight if he could survive the early onslaught from fedor like he did with Carwin.. he would take fedor down and beat him like he did to frank mir, strawberry patch beatdown!

GayLardAss - 
Kindly - I don't care for it. Fedor would demolish Brock either way. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Brock would embarrass Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE Fedor but I think Brocks game wouldnt allow Fedor to do too much.

Brock dismantles Fedor, then he puts him to sleep. And I'm a Fedor fan.

Brock is just too much man for Fedor. Fedor's woman would be liable to leave him for Brock, if he even winked at her. And lets be honest, Brock out does Fedor in the bedroom, 10 times out of 10.