Fedor vs Crocop II makes so much sense

It makes so much sense from a matchmaking perspective.

I understand it is easiest for Fedor to fight in Bellator or M1. But what matchups could those promotions provide that make coming out of retirement even worth it?

It makes no sense for Fedor to go to KSW and fight the strongman Pudz. It makes no sense for Fedor to go to Bellator and beat up Shamrock or fight a journyman like Kongo or Volkov. Nobody outside of hardcore fans even know who Minakov is (is he still even fighting?).

Fedor and Mirko are close in age. Both men have one their past few fights with Mirko beating a little bit stiffer comp perhaps. Both men were once at the top of the food chain. Despite age both men can still beat all but a select few elite fighters.

Their first fight was one of if not the greatest title fight in the history of the sport. Fedor vs Crocop II would be historical, logical, equitable, sensible, and respectable. The fight itself could even be a barn burner if someone does not get knocked out early.

It would be awesome but the UFC will never pay him enough...unless they're lining something up for UFC 200 ! Crocop doesn't have a fight, pretty sure. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Crocop at UFC 200?

Did you hear that Joe Silva?

Genius allforroy, genius.

Fedor / Crocop was one of the best heavyweight fights ever....but it's too late for the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

They'll put him against Kimbo Phone Post 3.0

The battle of the Past-their-Primes.

Or Hunt if he signs with ufc.. if he signs with Bellator.. Tito vs Fedor lol Phone Post 3.0

I would buy a PPV just to see them fight again. Phone Post 3.0

shizz - Fedor / Crocop was one of the best heavyweight fights ever....but it's too late for the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Why? Fedor looked great in his last three fights before leaving the sport.

Crocop just beat Ishii and Gonzaga. Ishii and Gonzaga may not be top 3 in the world right now but there are not more than 30 guys in the world that could beat those two men in a row right now.

Fedor and Crocop might not be ranked #1 and #2 in the world anymore but there are still not that many people on the planet that can beat them.

They have fallen from the top of the mountain with age but they are still on the mountain of elite badasses.

A sequel to the greatest MMA fight of all time? Sign me up.

Honestly, all the fights that make sense for him are in the UFC. Small chance it happens, but I'd love to see it.

rather see fedor arlovski 2

Fedor needs to avenge his losses, not this crap.

Alovski, Overeem, Barnett, Mir, Cro Cop, Hunt,

Any of these would be amazing Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - Alovski, Overeem, Barnett, Mir, Cro Cop, Hunt,

Any of these would be amazing Phone Post 3.0
This, he has to come back and fight in the UFC or not at all IMO. Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn Forever -
shizz - Fedor / Crocop was one of the best heavyweight fights ever....but it's too late for the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Crocop just beat Ishii and Gonzaga. Ishii and Gonzaga may not be top 3 in the world right now but there are not more than 30 guys in the world that could beat those two men in a row right now.

Fedor and Crocop might not be ranked #1 and #2 in the world anymore but there are still not that many people on the planet that can beat them.

They have fallen from the top of the mountain with age but they are still on the mountain of elite badasses.
Because we saw them fight in their primes at their very best.

They're both not even close to that now. And I don't want to see what the difference looks like. Phone Post 3.0

I would get a severely hard boner. Guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0

would like to see him fight barnett the most

Ufc 200 is a year away, if he's coming back I don't think another year is going to help him. Phone Post 3.0

shizz - 
BJ Penn Forever -

Because we saw them fight in their primes at their very best.

They're both not even close to that now. And I don't want to see what the difference looks like. Phone Post 3.0

You got a point about not wanting to see what the difference looks like. It could be bad.

But I'm holding out hope it would be an awesome war.

In think Fedor would kill crocop if they fight now Phone Post 3.0