Fedor vs Lesnar in 2009: Who would have won?

The Immortal One -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

I honestly could see Fedor tagging him with a quick left hook or overhand, Lesnar covers up and turns away, then Fedor just flurries hooks and uppercuts until the ref stops it.

Right because Fedor is Shane Carwin?

How is Fedor going to defend the takedown? LMAO. Terrible analysis.

No, Fedor is MUCH faster than Shane. More like Cain.

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
JOB -
On a SideNote -

I'm assuming Fedor.  Lesnar wasn't on Kevin Randleman's level overall and Fedor (although slammed on his head) handled him.

Lesnar outweighed Randleman by like 50lbs. Apples and oranges. And Lesnar was every bit on Randleman's level. He beat Herring, Couture, Mir and Carwin. 

Good point. As a wrestler, Lesnar was on randlemans level.

As an MMA fighter, Lesnar was much better on every other level. Better grappler, better sub defense, better striker and of course a bigger HW.

Lesnar was a better striker than Randleman? Fuck off with that shit. Randleman ko's a prime Cro Cop. Like peak destruction Cro Cop. Lesnar never even learned how to throw a punch.

Fuck you, I said it.

Lesnar never knew how to throw a punch? He dropped Herring, Mir, and Couture all in his FIRST FOUR fights. He used knees, elbows, and rocked couture on the feet several times before KOing him. He won the world championship in his freaking 4th pro fight via knockout on the feet.

Lesnar stood with Hunt and pretty much outstruck him for a whole round with leg kicks, Hunt never did anything to him.

Randleman is a better striker because he faked a takedown and caught cro cop? Cro Cop had 9 wins in MMA when he fought randleman, and randleman faked a takedown to land the perfect punch, but it was more of a result of Cro Cop still learning to adapt to MMA from kickboxing, and as a result not expecting a faked takedown, that he got caught.

It was a great move, but one knockdown does not make Randleman a better striker than Lesnar.

Lesnar had 9 fights in total, Randleman had 33. And look what lesnar proved in his 9 fights.

He dropped them with some oftheworstt, stiffest punches ever. He's a much striker than Randleman, that's just a fact. Prime Cro Cop > anybody Brock hit with a punch

Yes he is a much better striker than Randleman, that's what you meant to say.

What else did Randleman do on the feet in his 33 fight career besides one knockdown on cro cop? I'll wait. That one knockdown was from a faked takedown. Lesnar straight up stood with Couture for almost the entire fight and outstruck the guy with tons of more striking experience than he had at the top level in MMA. Couture was the guy who completely outstruck Gonzaga in his prior fight BTW, you know the same Gonzaga who head KOed prime Cro Cop. This is who lesnar was outstriking in his FOURTH FIGHT EVER, lol.

Lesnar did more in his 9 fights than Randleman did in 33 fights, so imagine if Lesnar got into MMA right out of college, he would have become a MUCH better and proven striker if he had a 33 fight career.

This is not rocket science.

I didn't make it past the first sentance. You are mentally retarded if you believe Brock Lesnar had better striking than Kevin Randleman.

The Immortal One -

Talks of Fedor vs Couture, but the fight never happens. Fedor never joins the UFC.

Lesnar takes the Couture fight without hesitation as his FOURTH PROFESSIONAL FIGHT.

Talks of Fedor vs Overeem, but the fight never happens.

Lesnar fights Overeem coming off a LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS AND A FOOT OF HIS COLON REMOVED.

Lesnar is the man. No handpicking fights, no shady looking fights, no bitching about co-promotion and this and that. He just fights the next best guy without hesitation.

And the funny thing is that he was getting so much hate and disrespect around 2009, while everyone was dangling from fedors nuts in that same year. Now look how everything played out. Fedor was overrated.

Oh, the colon excuse. Like Donald Cerrone didn't get half his stomach and 12 feet of intestines removed in the middle of his ufc career.

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -
JOB -
On a SideNote -

I'm assuming Fedor.  Lesnar wasn't on Kevin Randleman's level overall and Fedor (although slammed on his head) handled him.

Lesnar outweighed Randleman by like 50lbs. Apples and oranges. And Lesnar was every bit on Randleman's level. He beat Herring, Couture, Mir and Carwin. 

Good point. As a wrestler, Lesnar was on randlemans level.

As an MMA fighter, Lesnar was much better on every other level. Better grappler, better sub defense, better striker and of course a bigger HW.

Lesnar was a better striker than Randleman? Fuck off with that shit. Randleman ko's a prime Cro Cop. Like peak destruction Cro Cop. Lesnar never even learned how to throw a punch.

Fuck you, I said it.

Lesnar never knew how to throw a punch? He dropped Herring, Mir, and Couture all in his FIRST FOUR fights. He used knees, elbows, and rocked couture on the feet several times before KOing him. He won the world championship in his freaking 4th pro fight via knockout on the feet.

Lesnar stood with Hunt and pretty much outstruck him for a whole round with leg kicks, Hunt never did anything to him.

Randleman is a better striker because he faked a takedown and caught cro cop? Cro Cop had 9 wins in MMA when he fought randleman, and randleman faked a takedown to land the perfect punch, but it was more of a result of Cro Cop still learning to adapt to MMA from kickboxing, and as a result not expecting a faked takedown, that he got caught.

It was a great move, but one knockdown does not make Randleman a better striker than Lesnar.

Lesnar had 9 fights in total, Randleman had 33. And look what lesnar proved in his 9 fights.

He dropped them with some oftheworstt, stiffest punches ever. He's a much striker than Randleman, that's just a fact. Prime Cro Cop > anybody Brock hit with a punch

Yes he is a much better striker than Randleman, that's what you meant to say.

What else did Randleman do on the feet in his 33 fight career besides one knockdown on cro cop? I'll wait. That one knockdown was from a faked takedown. Lesnar straight up stood with Couture for almost the entire fight and outstruck the guy with tons of more striking experience than he had at the top level in MMA. Couture was the guy who completely outstruck Gonzaga in his prior fight BTW, you know the same Gonzaga who head KOed prime Cro Cop. This is who lesnar was outstriking in his FOURTH FIGHT EVER, lol.

Lesnar did more in his 9 fights than Randleman did in 33 fights, so imagine if Lesnar got into MMA right out of college, he would have become a MUCH better and proven striker if he had a 33 fight career.

This is not rocket science.

I didn't make it past the first sentance. You are mentally retarded if you believe Brock Lesnar had better striking than Kevin Randleman.

You are mentally retarded if you think knocking down one top fighter from a faked takedown in 33 fights makes you a better striker than a guy who outstruck multiple top fighters in his first FOUR PRO FIGHTS before getting an illness that ended his career short.

checkmate

The Immortal One -

I honestly could see Fedor tagging him with a quick left hook or overhand, Lesnar covers up and turns away, then Fedor just flurries hooks and uppercuts until the ref stops it.

Yes Fedor is much faster with much worse takedown defense and much less power in his punches lol.

The Immortal One -

Talks of Fedor vs Couture, but the fight never happens. Fedor never joins the UFC.

Lesnar takes the Couture fight without hesitation as his FOURTH PROFESSIONAL FIGHT.

Talks of Fedor vs Overeem, but the fight never happens.

Lesnar fights Overeem coming off a LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS AND A FOOT OF HIS COLON REMOVED.

Lesnar is the man. No handpicking fights, no shady looking fights, no bitching about co-promotion and this and that. He just fights the next best guy without hesitation.

And the funny thing is that he was getting so much hate and disrespect around 2009, while everyone was dangling from fedors nuts in that same year. Now look how everything played out. Fedor was overrated.

Oh, the colon excuse. Like Donald Cerrone didn't get half his stomach and 12 feet of intestines removed in the middle of his ufc career.

Doctors said Lesnar fought in the octagon for at least a YEAR BEFORE he was ever diagnosed with diverticulitis. The dude never fought in the Octagon with good health.

And then he had to have TWO surgeries. The first one was an emergency because he was about to die, and the second one was because the illness reoccurred. lol

Lesnar had a life threatening illness for LONG TIME PLUS 2 surgeries: that takes you out the game. Everybody is different when it comes to medical conditions, there are so many factors when it comes to this, anyone who compares 2 completely different situations is a fucking idiot lmao, so you bringing up Cerrone is irrelevant and stupid.

"On November 16, 2009, Lesnar underwent surgery for his condition. The surgeon had said that fecal matter was leaking into the abdominal cavity of Lesnar. This leakage was causing abscesses to develop, and it also forced Lesnar's immune system to work overtime. The anti-bodies of Lesnar's immune system were attacking the fecal matter as if it were a virus. The anti-bodies were not able to remove the fecal matter, and continued to attack it. Lesnar had become very susceptible to other illnesses and infection because his immune system was focused exclusively on his abdominal cavity. Surgeons went in, and closed up the perforations in his intestine that were leaking the fecal matter. This would not be the last surgery Lesnar would need for this condition.

In May of 2011, diverticulitis struck Lesnar AGAIN. Surgery was done once more, and Lesnar had a foot of his colon removed.

Brock Lesnar is incredibly lucky to be alive. Diverticulitis, left untreated can lead to serious problems.

Surgeons have said that the damage Lesnar had from the illness showed that he went undiagnosed with it for a year, and he had many fights in the octagon while he was undiagnosed with diverticulitis. At any time, a punch to his abdomen could have led to a rupture of one of the diverticula. The toxins released from a rupture like this could lead to a condition known as peritonitis. Peritonitis is when the tissue covering the organs of the abdomen become inflamed. Left untreated, peritonitis is almost always fatal.

Lesnar retired from UFC after a match he had in December 2011. During this match, his opponent targeted the mid section of Lesnar."

And even if we take out the medical condition out of the equation, lesnar still accomplished more in 9 fights than most UFC fighters ever will in their entire careers.

And yes, he still outstruck couture on the feet with elbows and knees and knocked him out, which is incredible, considering what we both saw couture did to Gonzaga on the feet and the ground, the same Gonzaga who decimated prime cro cop in the prior fight.

Randleman landed one strike, and you are using that as "proof" that he is somehow the better striker. I have multple fights and exchanges as proof. You have one single strike. GTFO here lmao

OP  is a tremendous faggoon. 

Neil McCauley -

OP  is a tremendous faggoon. 

nope, you just a little bitch that can't handle the truth

OP literally cannot suck enough cock 

Neil McCauley -

OP literally cannot suck enough cock 

We're talking about lesnar vs fedor and you're bringing up cocks. That's what you're into, huh?

Lesnar destroys fedor, bitch. Deal with it!

OP's anus rivals the vastness of the Grand Canyon. 

1 Like
The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Yes Fedor is much faster with much worse takedown defense and much less power in his punches lol.

Less power? So what, he has more than Cain, and we see how that worked for Brock.

The Immortal One -
The Immortal One -

Less power? So what, he has more than Cain, and we see how that worked for Brock.

Cain stopped brock's takedown and popped back up when lesnar took him down.

Fedor's not doing that.

Fedor struggled on the ground with zero-grappling brett rogers, got side controlled, mounted, and almost kimured by zero-grappling 2006 Mark Hunt, double legged by bigfoot twice and dominated on the ground, ragdolled by Arona, and ragdolled by much smaller wrestlers in coleman and randleman. He had to grab the ring/cage to stop takedowns from 2 middleweights.

Striking doesn't mean shit when you can't stay off your back.

Also, I don't know if Fedor has more power than Cain. Cain dropped JDS, Big Nog, Bigfoot, Lesnar. I really don't care if Fedor has more power anyway, it doesn't matter cause Fedor will be on his back against Lesnar.

Neil McCauley -

OP's anus rivals the vastness of the Grand Canyon. 

ya mommas pussy is dry as the desert, but i used lube so it's okay

JOB -

It's hard to say really. We saw Fedor struggle against Werdum and Antonio Silva. Even Brett Rogers tested him. What did they all have in common? They were bigger than Fedor. Lesnar was bigger, faster, stronger and had better wrestling than all of them. If he put Fedor on his back, Fedor would have been in a lot of trouble. 

2005 Fedor has a good chance. 2009 Fedor - he just wasn't the same fighter. The one thing he has going for him is that Lesnar doesn't like getting hit, so if Fedor lands one or two good shots, Lesnar may turtle up letting Fedor get the TKO from a ref stoppage. 

If I had to bet money, seeing how Fedor struggled with the 3 afformentioned guys - I think Lesnar wins it. 

Agree. Fedor in 2004 to 2006 would have chances 

OP has drunken more semen out of truck stop glory holes than any man to ever live 

Hi orcus!

HELWIG -

Hi orcus!

OP is like a younger, dumber, but equally delusional and obsessed version of orcus.

go home fedor, go home! 

I'm honestly not even confident 2009 Fedor would have won, but I'd favor him. Brock could take him down and do a bunch of those lame 2 inch hammer fists. 2004-2006 Fedor vs 2009 Brock, I'd bet almost anything on Fedor. I am sure that Randleman's striking was better than Brock's.