Fedor vs Mirko-Ten Year Anniversary 8-28

What a war. Legends. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you touch

D241 - 

One of the biggest most important fights of all time. Legendary indeed.

Always loved that exchange, Cro Cop is backing him up with that laser left, so Fedor throws a fucking BOLO that makes Cro Cop stop on a dime.

Fans after this era never realize how great these guys were at one time. It was the Cain-Dos Santos of that epoch. Phone Post 3.0

you guys ready?

"#Fedor has signed with the #UFC"

https://twitter.com/Tam_Khan/status/637588430394789888

Kostakio - Fans after this era never realize how great these guys were at one time. It was the Cain-Dos Santos of that epoch. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Greatest fight of all time.

Non N00B -
D241 - 

One of the biggest most important fights of all time. Legendary indeed.

Always loved that exchange, Cro Cop is backing him up with that laser left, so Fedor throws a fucking BOLO that makes Cro Cop stop on a dime.
Even crazier is Mirko threw a head kick right after that and landed on Fedor, but he walked right through it. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor showed he can kick pretty damn high himself. I don't recall him doing that in any other fight. Pretty balsy against CroCop.

N9K - Fedor showed he can kick pretty damn high himself. I don't recall him doing that in any other fight. Pretty balsy against CroCop.

I remember hearing Fedor went and trained kickboxing 6 months for this fight . Now that's some fucking respect he had for Mirko. I really love this fight you don't get to see such legendary dudes go at it. JDS V Cain doesn't compare to this for me , maybe just because it's a bit nostalgic ? Either way so awesome. This thread should be like 15 pages by now in my opinion.

That bolo he threw in that GIF is a perfect example of why Fedor is the greatest. He could be technical/slick on the feet and the ground, but he could also go caveman on your ass when the situation required it. Something Anderson/Jones and other GOATs can't/couldn't do.

I'm really pumped for his comeback. I'm hoping he does well.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Man the hype for this fight was something we may never see again. Phone Post 3.0

Geeze. Time flies. Great thread. Phone Post 3.0

One of my favorite fights of all time! Phone Post 3.0

??? 5-that was one of the most bad ass interviews and insights on a fight-EVER

Fucking awesome addition-Thank You!!

D241 - 

??? 5-that was one of the most bad ass interviews and insights on a fight-EVER

Fucking awesome addition-Thank You!!

Indeed! He certainly got my VU of the day

Sycotik - Man the hype for this fight was something we may never see again. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it ever will be surpassed. And the fight is legendary.... Fedor out striking the golden calf of striking on the My. Sinai of MMA.

There has been other fights with great hype, but few delivered like this one. And the hype was for the skills, not the trash talk. I do like some trash talk but now it has seemingly the only way to garner hype.

Fedor beat Mino in his guard, and CroCop with a lot of standup. He is legend. Mirko was a beast at his peak too.

Sprawl'n'Stall - There has been other fights with great hype, but few delivered like this one. And the hype was for the skills, not the trash talk. I do like some trash talk but now it has seemingly the only way to garner hype.

Fedor beat Mino in his guard, and CroCop with a lot of standup. He is legend. Mirko was a beast at his peak too.

Never thought about it but you said something that stands out.  I doubt there will ever be a fight bigger than this that lacks trash talk. Rashad/Rampage build up was epic, but the fight didn't pan out nor was there much on the line compared to Mirko/Fedor.