Fedor vs Mousasi exhibition- WTF??????

This was horrible to watch.I was amped up cuz i thought this was a true grappling match. Not fake crap..Both of them smiling and pitter pattering and Vladim in the back cracking up.. This sucks!!!Mousasi tapping him lightly in the stomach when attempting an armbar..I'm sick of att the Fedor hyping and bowing down..

so what happened?

Baroquen Record - so what happened?

they sparred going about 20%, let each other get takedowns etc. fedor got the armbar late in the round.

grappling.fake as hell....look i know what an exibition is.but they were just not hardcore grappling..i wanted to see them go at it..just seemed like another fedor hype promo.

I think I'm a Fedor nuthugger! :)

^
LMAO

It's just an exhibition.

Maybe you should learn to read before assuming...

exhibitions are sooooo rickson gracie vs royler gracie!

Haha, like anyone should have expected anything better.

Baroquen Record - so what happened?

It was like the Fedor/Aoki exhibition match, but 1.2 times as intense.

Mousasi doen't know how to WORK. You have to make those punches look at least somewhat real, geez. Go watch WRETLEMANIA

weak sauce

mmafan 58 - This was horrible to watch.I was amped up cuz i thought this was a true grappling match.

why would you think it was some kind of competitive grappling match? it was an exhibition, (i.e. demonstration/showing) and as far as I know advertised as such since its announcement.

gegard was laughing through out the whole thing...
so gay

Shanks V3.1 - 
mmafan 58 - This was horrible to watch.I was amped up cuz i thought this was a true grappling match.

why would you think it was some kind of competitive grappling match? it was an exhibition, (i.e. demonstration/showing) and as far as I know advertised as such since its announcement.
Quit bullshitting yourself into thinking you weren't let down.

DO you know what an exhibition is?

NHB USA - Quit bullshitting yourself into thinking you weren't let down.

lol. I won't lie to you...I didn't even get to watch it. I woke up just in time to see kerr ktfo'd.

I wasn't expecting much from it anyway, but perhaps if I'd seen it I might be disappointed too. was it not like the aoki demo?

This was basically just a commercial for Fedor.

MMA exhibitions like Fedor / Mousasi are even more worthless than NFL preseason football.

And I never thought that was even possible.

A complete, and utter, waste of fucking time.

The whole event sucked.