Fedor vs. Overeem for the HW Title

Then, Fedor Vs. Werdum for his first title defense.

THEN Fedor Vs Brett Rogers for his 2nd Defense.

ttt

Werdum stinks. At this point I'd rather see Brett Rogers get the shot. He just smashed the guy who beat Werdum and is undefeated, while Werdum got KTFO and then got one win over a B-level guy who last fought at 205.

ive ben sayin werdum is the right opponent since josh got busted

ttt

I honestly think Fedor will not have any real problems with Overeem and will beat him shockingly in the first round.

Juijitsuboxer - Then, Fedor Vs. Werdum for his first title defense.

THEN Fedor Vs Brett Rogers for his 2nd Defense.

And then their done...lol

It's so lame Fedor went to strikeforce.

DAMN M-1

Fedor is already the World champ. He'd be defending against Overeem, not vice-versa. Strikeforce's title is just a paper belt.

orcus -  Werdum stinks. At this point I'd rather see Brett Rogers get the shot. He just smashed the guy who beat Werdum and is undefeated, while Werdum got KTFO and then got one win over a B-level guy who last fought at 205.

Agree.
Arlovski beat Werdum, and Werdum's last UFC fight was a KO loss to a UFC newcomer.
He doesnt deserve a shot at Fedor for beating Mike Kyle.

Give it to Rogers first.

I'm worried about the Overeem fight. His size and striking could make him very dangerous to anyone, not just Fedor. People always bring up Overeem's losses from years ago, but he seems to be a much improved fighter now. Remember the Last Emperior title ends when Fedor retires or is beaten. Pride is officialy dead in my book when Fedor loses [sorry evil yoshida].

I think Werdum, Rogers, Overeem are all serious threats in their own way. Do they all have major holes that will get them in trouble against Fedor? Yeah... but then again so do Brock, Carwin, Cain, Dos Santos etc.

The HW division needs to work itself out for a while... it would be nice to have someone other than Fedor have a Mousasi-esque run.

Werdum first, HL KO or GnP clinic

Than Overeem for the belt

Than Brett

mdmrules - I think Werdum, Rogers, Overeem are all serious threats in their own way. Do they all have major holes that will get them in trouble against Fedor? Yeah... but then again so do Brock, Carwin, Cain, Dos Santos etc.

The HW division needs to work itself out for a while... it would be nice to have someone other than Fedor have a Mousasi-esque run.

TTT, good fights for fedor!

ttt

it only makes sense to me that he fights for the title in his 1st fight. It seems Strikeforce sees it differently & they may know better by giving Fedor a 1st fight & then put the title fight on CBS. Looking forward to it either way

Overeem lights Fedor up standing and then puts him away with a Kimura from North South.

Probably their only real option at this point.  Rogers needs at least a couple more fights, Werdum just won his first since being KO'd, so Overeem's the only one with close to what is needed to justify Fedor's first match.