Fedor vs Overeem is a very interesting fight..

Steps - 
OuTkAsTTTTT69 - I still think the only person that has a chance at Fedor is Cain and LOL @ u when Reem gets KOed by the chubby guy that just lost

lol Fedor nut-hugger.

Nah, your just one of those guys thats on his nuts till he loses, then says he was never that good anyway..amirite?

Can't hate on that guy

Im not hating at all

HELWIG - "Ubereem would most likely smash Fedor by the third round Phone Post"

Yeah Allistair definitely seems to get stronger as the fight goes on. "
-----------------------

He did against Spong, and Spong is 10x the striker Fedor is.

Would be an epic fight and the biggest fight in mma since.......... Phone Post

winner of this tourney should have to fight cain.

I like Alistair, but he is not at Fedor's level in MMA. Fedor's striking comes at all different angles, fast and very powerful. The storm or flurry of Fedor's hands in 4oz gloves, Alistair has not seen before.
The only decent hw Alistair beat lately was Rogers. He still needs to prove himself in MMA. He has lost to big names Rua, Arona, Nog, Werdum.

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - Im not a nuthugger of either, but I have always been a Fedor fan. I was watching the Reem vs Rogers fight earlier and it got me to thinking...I know that Fedor is a winner and a tough SOB, but with the way Reem threw Rogers, and the trouble Fedor had with Rogers strength, how the hell will this play out (if we ever get to see it).
I fear that Overeem is too strong.  I think Fedor's days are numbered.  

While I believe he is the greatest fighter in the history of MMA... I would be surprised if Fedor won this thing.

lionsoul - 
OuTkAsTTTTT69 - Im not a nuthugger of either, but I have always been a Fedor fan. I was watching the Reem vs Rogers fight earlier and it got me to thinking...I know that Fedor is a winner and a tough SOB, but with the way Reem threw Rogers, and the trouble Fedor had with Rogers strength, how the hell will this play out (if we ever get to see it).
I fear that Overeem is too strong.  I think Fedor's days are numbered.  

While I believe he is the greatest fighter in the history of MMA... I would be surprised if Fedor won this thing.

I kinda feel the same way.. Still rooting for the GOAT though

t

Fedor is going in punching, as soon as Uber starts to fire back, Fedor is putting him on his back. Fedor by sub. Hopefully a leg-lock.

Would be an awesome fight, probably the best HW fight ever, the number of fights between the 2, the titles, the experience, etc...this isnt a couple guys with only 10 fights between them

Fedor doesnt have the fire like in years past, doesnt fight often enough, has gotten softer looking over the years, clearly doesnt train like he used to, Overeem is peaking right now

I got Overeem winning it by TKO in the 2nd

"He did against Spong, and Spong is 10x the striker Fedor is."

We're talking about MMA. Or should I bring up Fedor's dominance in combat sambo?

And he DID NOT against just about everyone he's faced in the sport he'll be competing in for this tournament.

The Fedor/Big Foot fight will tell us a lot, if he zulu's Big Foot than the old fedor stuff will come out and he would probably be the big favorite, but if he struggles with him, Big Foot able to muscle him against the cage, stay on top, etc...Overeem will be the guy (if he beats Werdum of course)

I cant wait for these fights to go down

Fedor is too small for today's monsters. He is the best ever but I fear for him now that he is at the tail-end of his career. Phone Post

Fedor can win standing

Is it logical to assume Fedor can win standing against a K-1 champion with a massive size and reach advantage?

and if it goes to the ground Fedor would pull off a submission.

Name the best fighter Fedor has ever submitted.

This fights already been won.

Fedor will lose. I will be saddened

But then i will spend every second of this year to hound HELWIG with pictures of Fedors lifeless body

Saki and Spong were landing solid uppercuts , with smaller gloves Reem wouldnt be able to cover up like he does in K-1 .
You cant count out Fedor just cuz Reem has won K-1 GP without Badr in it and Semmy somehow losing to Aerts . If Fedor lands a bomb I wouldnt be surprised Overeem wobbly like he was against Badr in their 2nd fight .

Fedor is too old - read up on what his coaches have said about him slowing down. He was the best ever, but that's past. Still a top fighter, but he's no longer the fighter he was. Happened to Michael Jordan, happened to Muhammed Ali, happened to Samprass, happened to Gretzki, and its happening to Fedor. Time is very unforgiving.