VS

Name Brett Rogers Brett Rogers
Height 6′ 4″ (193.04 cm)
Weight 270 (122.47 kg)
Record 10-0-0
Team Team Bison Grappling Arts

To Be Decided

play by play

The fighters come out to touch gloves, but Rogers fakes it and tags Fedor with a huge overhand right that leaves the Russian unconcious.  Rogers does the Grim dance to the tune of thousands of UGers sobbing and screaming NOOO!

No doubt Rogers can throw leather...after months of preperation though I really hope he's practiced extensively on picking his shots and defending the takedown.

look for the sub in round one

FEDOR- 1st RD KO (less than 1 min)

Fedor by KO at 2:38 in the first round

Fedor without breaking a sweat

What would you do if Rogers pulled rubber guard??.....lol.

Rogers is gonna KO him, somehow, someway.

fedor by kimura to the left arm

IrishRottie - play by play

First 10 seconds feeling out process. Rogers telegraphs a straight right which Fedor ducks under. Fedor clinchs with Rogers backing him up and easily getting a leg trip landing in side control, lol. For the first time in his career Fedor throws some sharp elbows smashing the forehead of Rogers. Elbows to the midsection and he beings to workt on Rogers right arm. Kimura Rnd 1 2:33

pretty much exactly how i see this going

If this is for the WAMMA HW title shouldn't it be 5 X 5??

Rogers via Dave "Pee Wee" Herman heelkicks!

I'd like for the underdog to win, by it's hard to root against sweater guy.

They'll spend a while throwing fakes and dancing before an exchange, they clinch and Fedor trips him down. Fedor ends up in side control and locks up a kimura to end the fight. Eddie Winslow's winning streak comes to an end

lmao at eddie winslow!

Fedor round 2 sub.

My prediction: Rogers looks good in the first round, but Fedor edges him in the cards. Then late in the second round Rogers starts slowing down and Fedor capitalizes knocking him down and scoring a GnP TKO victory during the last minute of the 2nd round.

Sambo vs Sam's Club

Man im so fuckin excited for this. I already have butterflies...and lmao @ Sambo vs. Sam's Club.